Chapter Seven Re-written

Now before you read this I should tell you that this chapter has quite a disturbing scene in it. It starts after he falls asleep. So if you're weak to blood and abuse and that sort of thing then you should skip that part. 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to please comment if you like the story. It really keeps me motivated to keep writing. Enjoy!

 "Have you found him yet?" I walked with a quick pace towards my office. My black Armani shoes created an echo that bounced of the empty walls. I preferred not to hang paintings.

"No, not yet. he's a slippery one. He was last seen in Gundby, Sir" Joe walked a few paces behind me as i made my way to my desk. I rummaged through it, finding the cigarettes i was looking for. I lit one up and took a deep breath.

"Sir? What is our next move?" I looked at Joe and took a last puff from the cigarette before i put it out.

"Send the men to Alderridge. If he was last seen in Gundby then he couldn't have made it more then a few miles since he's most likely traveling on foot" Joe nodded and left my office.

I sat down in my brown leather chair and started to feel a headache coming. I poured myself a glass of brandy and leaned back in the chair. I didn't dare close my eyes. If i did then unpleasant memories from the past would drag me down and drown me. I haven't slept for days, fearing to see a face of my past. Shaking off the eerie feeling that was sneaking up on me, i gulped down the brandy and picked up the expensive gold watch that I received as a gift from Joe at my last birthday. He really was like a father to me. He was the only one i trusted. After escaping the hell from my youth he took me in, cared for me like no one else had and watched out for me. Now he worked for me but i still have tremendous respect for him and i would always listen to his advice. My headache was getting worse. I knew it was because my lack of sleep but i really didn't want to sleep. I didn't dare to. But i knew that sooner rather than later i would have to. I can't stay awake forever. I decided to bite the bullet and to get some rest before the ache tore my head apart. I curled up on the small sofa in the office and unwillingly closed my eyes. Just for a little while i thought as I immediately drifted off to sleep.

"My sweet doll. You're so beautiful"

"Please..Please let me go. I want to go home" A sharp pain flashed across my cheek.

"Dolls do not speak! Don't let me tell you again, boy!" He shouted in my face. I felt a burning rage inside but I contained it and kept my face expressionless. My stomach was burning. I hadn't eaten for days. He sat me down in a wooden chair and stepped away for a second. His back was turned to me. I discreetly looked around for something sharp but I didn't have enough time before he turned to face me. With a needle in his hand. Fear washed over me like a cold shower. I knew what was about to happen. Terrified and shaking, I tried to keep my face emotionless and cold. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of feeding of my fear. He grinned.

"Time for your session, be a good boy now" He pricked my forearm and I felt fluid being pushed in. My vision started to blur and everything started to spin. I felt sick, like I had to throw up. I swallowed the feeling down since i knew what would happen if i puked. I could feel him touching my legs. I felt disgusting and nauseating, even more than the drug he gave me. I tried to brush him off but i couldn't move. My arms weren't working. I couldn't even close my eyes. None of the electric signals my brain was sending out were coming through. I panicked, feeling claustrophobic. Meanwhile he unzipped his pants and threw my limp body on the floor. The impact hurt so bad but i couldn't shout or cry. All i could to was try to disconnect from reality until he was done with me. I felt his disgusting hands all over my body. I wanted to throw up. 

I hated myself. I hated that i was so weak. I hated that i was dumb enough to let him snatch me to begin with. A sharp pain stopped my breathing for a good minute before I got it back. The pain was almost unbearable. I looked at him. He was carving shallow cuts on me with a knife. He was now straddling me, looking at me with these eyes that weren't human. He was grinning like the cheshire cat, the corners of his mouth was unnaturally curved. It terrified me to the core. I was going to die. An extra deep cut made a tear break free from my eye. I almost passed out from the pain. Almost.

"Your blood is so mesmerizing" He said with sparkly eyes. He smeared my blood all over my naked body and laughed while he did it. He was truly insane. When would this stop? Help me. PLEASE HELP ME.

Who is the mysterious man and why does he have a similar past as Jaden?? Find out in the next chapter!