Chapter Fourteen Re-written

Heey...ehm long time no see *scratches back of head embarrassed* Back with a long awaited chapter hope you like it! Yeah I'm sorry for the absence but here a chapter for ya! The beauty up there is similar how i imagine Jaden ^.^

It was chilly outside. The harsh gusts of wind almost sent me flying and I had to push foward with all my might.

"Jaden? You alright?" I looked up at David, who stood in front of me, and slightly nodded.

"Do you need a break, honey? We can stop anytime" Marlene said with worry in her eyes. I shook my head no and kept pushing on foward. To them the wind was nothing but a gentle breeze but to my weak fysique it was as strong as a freaking hurricane. And I didn't even have to carry anything. That's pathetic...

Earlier that day a horrible screeching noise woke me up. I frantically sat up and looked around. There was no one there. What the hell was that noise!? It's blowing out my ear drums. Suddenly a small object flew across the room and shattered against the wall. When it did the noise stopped and everything went quiet.

"Fuckin' hell. Those should be illegal, I tell you" I felt an arm nestling around my waist and I looked down to see a halfnaked Nicolai with his hair standing up in all directions and his face burrowed down into the pillows. It looked quite amusing on such a, otherwise, "manly" man. I felt my face twitch for a second. He rolled his head to the side and faced me. His eyes were still closed but I felt him watching me underneath his lashes.

"Morning, love. You sleep good?" I nodded carefully. I actually did have a good sleep. Better sleep than I had ever had before. Minimal nightmares, not much waking up in the middle of the night sweating from fear and the warmth from a human being. It felt safe. Nicolai sat up and I couldn't help but to glance at that unreal body that he had. It was like nothing I had seen before. I tilted my head slightly in awe. Good Lord... Those muscles were kind of juicy looking and big. He must have caught me looking at him because his muscles suddenly began to dance as he started to flex. But muscles weren't the only thing that I noticed. Faded scars and burn marks covered his torso much like my own. My thoughts were interuppted.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Marlene shouted from downstairs and as on cue my stomach began to growl. I lightly tapped my stomach as if telling it to shut up because I knew the food wasn't for me. Nicolai stood up from the bed and walked over to the large bag that was on the floor new to the drawer. He rummaged through the bag and pulled out two shirts. One was blue and one was black with a print. He walked back over to the bed and handed me the shirts.

"Take the one you like most" I looked at the shirts and immediately picked the blue one. I quickly put on the blue shirt as instructed. My ribs were aching as I pulled the shirt over my head but I ignored the pain.

"HELLO?! BREAKFAST IS NOW PEOPLE!" Marlene shouted again. We quickly put on pants and went downstairs to the kitchen. The smell of freshly baked bread and melted butter was a smell I had never experienced before. It made me so unbearably hungry. I had to look away from all the food on the table. Otherwise I didn't know If i could control myself.

"Well. What are we waiting for? Let's dig in. Come on here, Honey" She was looking at me while she said that. I meekly pointed at myself and made a surprised expression. She must have meant Nicolai.