Chapter 23 - Literally all (well, almost all) the fandoms! ! PART TWO

Here's the second part of the chapter YAY and all the rest of the cameos/ideas you guys wanted with it! Hope you like it, and if you do, comment/follow c:

"Hey, Doc, shouldn't we check if this goddamn Reaper is out here?" Dean yelled at Eleven, the gun slung over his shoulder as he cupped his mouth to add volume to the yell. Suffice to say, it stopped Eleven in his tracks.

"Yes! Yes, of course. But how?"

"Well, that's easy enough," Dean hooked the shotgun off his shoulder, aimed it carelessly in the air and shot twice, the incredibly loud noises echoing off the basement walls and causing everyone else to jump and clutch their ears.

"Dean, you could've given a warning," Sherlock scowled at Dean, who shrugged and listened intently. Everyone listened intently.

"Well," Dean breathed out, looking around at everyone, "that probably means nope. Let's go." He moved forward, ignoring the glares everyone sent him and strode around the corridor. The rest of the group shared a glance, before following him.

Luckily, it seemed it was still class time, and everyone was still hastily scribbling in their books inside their small classrooms. The odd teacher would prowl around, but since Sam and Dean had hidden the guns up their jackets, and were following an adult through the school, they were mostly oblivious to the strange students. It also seemed that no-one had heard the loud gunshots, as no-one was screaming or shouting about a gun attack.

The group made their way out through the courtyards, following Sherlock and John, until they came to the courtyard near the trees, where John had glimpsed Eleven's TARDIS.

But at the moment, it was more like the lack of the TARDIS.

"No! No no no no no no... where is she? Where's my TARDIS?" Eleven ran forward, his coat whipping behind him as he twirled dramatically, looking for the big blue box.

"What does she look like?" Sam asked, trying to be helpful. Eleven barely glanced at him.

"The same as the one down there, but better!"

"He's making no sense..." Sam murmured to Dean, who walked forward to calm Eleven down.

"Hey, look at me. What's happened?"

"I don't know. I... I don't know. Merlin? Sherlock, John? Any idea?" The poor Timelord seemed lost without his box. He must've lost it before, except he probably saw it being taken away by some form of transporter or beam, instead of it simply not being there. Two of the boys shook their heads sympathetically, whilst the other made a loud tutting noise, and walked off.

"Hey! Sherlock, where d'you think you're going?" John yelled out, scrambling forward to grab his sleeve. Sherlock whirled around, rolling his eyes and carefully withdrawing John's tight grip on his arm.

"Don't be stupid, John, you know where we're going. It's where everyone goes if they've lost something."

John frowned, confused. "...Lost Property?"

"What? No, you moron, you know where we're going. We're-- oh. Oh. My mistake," he suddenly apologised, taking everyone by surprise with the sudden slight softness in his eyes, "I forgot you've only been here since September. Well John, we're headed to John Green."

"Wait," John drew up short, finally drawing up the conclusion slowly, "Isn't that the kid who took up residence in Maths... no, wait, was it Science...?"

"No, English. Come on!" His coat flared dramatically, and John, Merlin and Eleven followed Sherlock, with Sam and Dean following up behind whilst Dean muttered something along the lines of "Mr Dramatic Ass".