One Jump Ahead

Dear Diary,

I guess I kind of forgot about writing to you huh? Well a lot has happened since I last updated you on my life. Let’s start with the basics. I’m 16 now, isn’t it crazy?! I’m in 10th grade now and I absolutely love high school. I’m with the most amazing guy, his name is Liam Fender and he’s absolutely wonderful.

 I’m still spending all my free time at the hospital, which has been renamed Seattle Grace Mercy West after the merger. A lot has changed here and I mean a lot. I’ve grown incredibly close with everyone there, especially Callie, Arizona, Alex, Meredith, April, Lexie, Mark, and Teddy. So much has happened, and so many life changing events I guess I should go back a little bit and explain some things…

-          Mattie

Author’s note:

I’m skipping ahead to season 8 so it’s easier for everyone to know and remember the characters and storylines. At the same time I don’t want to skip over everything that happens. I’m going to go back and tell Mattie’s side of the story through some of the major events. I’m definitely going to go back to George and Izzie in the season 5 Finale, the shooting from the season 6 finale, and the car accident from season seven. Comment any other events from the show you want highlighted. I will do my best to get through seasons 8 and 9 in this story by the time season 10 comes back on the 26th and write Mattie’s part in each episode within the week the episode airs.