Take It Back

Dear diary,

The wedding was pretty crazy, well not at first. When Connor and I arrived everything was beautiful. I laughed as I saw the "mint to be" mints, remembering April talking about them a year before. Connor looked so handsome in his dark suit and pink tie, matching my pink dress and dark grey heels.

We sat and chatted for a while until the music started to play. April looked absolutely stunning as she walked down the aisle. Her dress was perfect and her red hair looked gorgeous. Everything seemed to be going according to plan until Jackson stood up. I looked down the row in utter amazement. I knew Jackson still had feelings for April and maybe I could have predicted it, but I never thought he'd do that to Steph.

Anyway, long story short April ran off with Jackson, Connor drove me back to the hospital before heading home, and everyone was stunned at what they had witnessed.

- Mattie

Dear diary,

The hospital has implemented a new rule that employees can't date other employees especially if the relationship is between a resident and an attending. One of the interns filed a complaint an now everyone had to abide by this crazy rule.

I was shadowing Alex, who needless to say isn't too happy about the rule as it means he can't be with Jo. Anyway he had a patient around my age who was fighting her second battle with cancer when they discovered that not only did she beat a brain tumor, and was currently battling cancer in her bones, but she also had another separate cancer around her heart.

Later that day I was walking in the lobby on my to catch up to Callie and Arizona when Jo and Alex got into a huge fight in front of the entire hospital. By the time they stopped yelling everyone had heard and seen them break up and Jo had tears streaming down her cheeks as she ran off and into the stairwell.

I followed not far behind her, but she didn't see me. Next thing I knew she was on the phone smiling and talking to who I could only wssay me was Alex. "You're a pretty good actress Wilson" I called out from the bottom if the staircase. She spun on her heels, realizing my presence, and asked what I was doing there and how much I'd heard. I told her I wouldn't say a word, admitting I had caught on to their whole scheme. I swore to keep my mouth shut and walked back down the stairs to find Arizona, who had been wearing a beautiful blue ring that I wanted to see up close.

Oh I have to go... Time for school. Until next time.

- Mattie