Chapter 15

(Okay okay it's been a while I'm sorry.... My A/N will be at the end of this chapter actually.)

__________

Part fifteen

__________

"Johnny, c'mon now, I think that's enough of that." Stuart said, reaching for John's pint, a little concerned at his mate's condition.

He was piss drunk and in an awful mood for some reason, a huge change from earlier that night when he was still on his blissful high from performing.

"I don't need you to tell me when I've had enough." John grumbled and made sure his statement got through to Stuart by finishing off the rest his drink and slamming it down on the table.

None of the existentialists were really paying him any mind, but that didn't make Stu worry any less, tugging on John's sleeve a little.

"I'm serious, Lennon, lets go back to the Kino." He tried to argue, but his words landed on deaf ears.

A quick glance around the room told him that George and Pete had already disappeared from the club.

Great, they're so helpful now aren't they?

Stu sighed and checked again before he realized he truly was alone in handling a drunken Lennon. John, in the meantime, had took advantage of the fact that Stuart wasn't paying him any mind and stood up from his seat, swaying a little before he regained his balance.

Part of his foul mood was because of the fact that he hadn't been able to bed a bird in days. But how the hell was he supposed to do that if Stu wouldn't leave him alone?

It was fun at first, pretending he was one of them. But once the novelty wore off, he realized it was just a bunch of stuck up and boring people that sit around and discuss things that just weren't worth his time or interest.

Except Stuart of course, Stu was different.

John began walking towards the exit of the club, rubbing at his eyes tiredly and wishing everything wasn't so damn blurry. It was only moments later when Stu noticed his piss drunk friend was no longer beside him and he jumped out of his seat, desperately looking around for him.

It was a few moments too late.

John had his drink tightly clutched in his hand, the contents of it sloshing around as he bumped into some girl, spilling it on her shirt. She gasped loudly and looked down, her nose wrinkled in disgust.

John's slightly intoxicated mind didn't quite connect the two facts and it didn't dawn on him that the spilled beer belonged to him.

"That's a shame, innit? C'mon, we'll get you cleaned up love." He slurred, reaching for her hand.

She shook her head, flipping her blonde hair behind her shoulder.

"I can't, I-"

"No worries, I'll have ye home before morning."

John argued, tugging on the girl's sleeve.

If he wanted anything in that moment, it was a decent shag to get his mind off of everything. And when he was this drunk, he was determined to get his way. He started to try to drag her by her sleeve, her green eyes widened in fright as she continuously asked him to get away from her, and now.

By this time Stuart had found the two of them and was just about running, he was so relieved yet angered to find John finally amongst all the people.

He came up to the both of them, pulling John's hand away that was still clutching at the girl's sleeve. Stu looked livid. He was breathing heavily and had a serious look in his eyes, staring down his friend.