Chapter 21

(WARNINNGG : okay for most of you, you can already guess what this is about and are okay with it (-: , but for those of you who are about to read this, It is rated more like NC-17 and includes M/M sex. Sooo... Read if you wish. If you find the thought of John and Paul together to be wrong, this is not for you..so please don't read it and then be disgusted at me. Additional author notes at the end. Have a good day)

____________

Part twenty-one

____________

"Oh, c'mon! Live a little, Paul! You're nineteen years old, don't you think you can stop worryin' about getting in trouble? Yer a fucking adult, love!" John coaxed him gently, still dripping wet and standing in the middle of the sitting room, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist, and a hand planted firmly at his hip to keep it in place.

Paul sighed heavily and looked up at the ceiling, his perfectly shaped eyebrows drawn together in conflict.

There was this part of him, one that he loathed most of the time, that made him feel like such a pushover. He always did his best to please people, whether it be his teachers back when he went to the Inny, or his father, or most importantly John.

He wanted people to like him, he literally needed the approval of others. Especially the approval of the ones he truly cared for. It was part of the reason that he could never stand up for himself in front of his father, even when the band was at stake.

Even if he was an adult who could damn well make his own decisions in life.

He didn't want to let anyone down, and honestly with their band he believed he wouldn't be. If by some miracle they really did get famous, wouldn't it help his dad? They would finally have a bit of money to spare, he could help them financially and not disappoint anyone in the long run.

With that thought in mind, he bit the inside of his cheek, closing his eyes for a moment.

"I guess..but where are we going? You never really said, love." He eventually said, reluctantly.

He tried to remember what John had said in the shower, but the last twenty minutes just felt like a blur to him. John snickered and rolled his eyes, throwing a white, balled-up T-shirt to him and rummaging through his clothes, trying to find something to wear.

He could tell Paul was unaware to why it was humorous, and it only made it more so.

"Well maybe if all of a sudden you didn't decide that your cock should be down my throat, I could have told you." He said plainly, his back still turned to Paul.

His doe-eyed lover blushed deeply, almost painfully embarrassed as he smiled sheepishly.

"Well, 's not my fault.." He mumbled, as John's towel slipped a little as he bent over to retrieve a fallen piece of clothing.

Cheeky bastard probably did it on purpose, Paul snorted quietly to himself.

"Anyways, what's the fun of me just telling you?" John questioned, dressing himself quickly and Paul began to copy his actions, mentally going through all of the possible places they could go. Not many came to mind, making him even more curious.

~*~

"Keep up the pace, can you?" John grinned boyishly, pulling Paul by his sleeve to make his point.

The somewhat steep hill they had been climbing was beginning to make both of them tired and sweaty. John kept going though, his stubborn persistency motivating him not to become too annoyed by the sweltering sun of mid-July and the abnormally hot weather.