Chapter Ten~

Zane's POV.

"N-New phone, who dis?"
I face palmed.
Really, Travis...
Travis hung up the phone and gave it back to me. "Sorry, panicked..." He said. I sighed.
"I'm sorry about this, Garroth is REALLY overprotective when it comes to these things.." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Why though?" He asked, sitting next to me. "Long story, just something that happened in high school.." I said. "Can you tell me?" He asked.
I didn't reply.
"I understand if you don't want to tell me..." Travis said, patting me on the back.
"T-thanks..." I said.
"So, what are we going to do about your psychotic brother?" Travis asked, laying down on the bed.
"I say we just ignore him for a couple of days, then I'll just go to his house and be like: 'dude, chill out with your crap, so what if I love Travis-.'" I slapped my hand over my mouth, instantly turning red.
"Y-you love me..?" Travis asked.
"Well... Y-yeah..." I said.
Travis pulled me down so I was laying beside him, he then wrapped his arms protectively around me. "I love you too..." He said.
"Travis..." I said. I couldn't move, he had his arms around me like I was a teddy bear or something. "Travis, I can't move.." I said a little louder than before, no reply.
I growled slightly. "Travis!" I said with an annoyed tone hinting my voice. I slightly turned my head to look at him, his eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted, breathing heavily. Great, he was asleep. Tonight was going to be a long night..

Travis's POV.

CRASH!

"Gah!!" I screamed as I shot up out of sleep, which sent Zane falling off the bed, screaming as well. "Sorry.." I said, standing up and helping him off the floor. "It's alright, just remind me next time when you plan to use me as a human pillow.." He muttered. "Huh?" I asked. "Nevermind.." He said.
"What was that noise?" I asked, changing the subject.
"M-Maybe it was an actual ghost." Zane said, looking around.
"Pfft, no way." I said, reaching over to turn on the lamp. Light illuminated the room after I pressed the switch. I saw a broken picture frame on the ground that fell off the desk. On the desk was a small reddish-brown hamster. Zane screamed and jumped into my arms much like Shaggy and Scooby from that cartoon.
Vylad broke through the door a few moments later. "What happened! Who was murdered!?" He asked. Zane's face went red. "What is that demon from our childhood doing here!?" He yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at it. "T-Travis!" Zane yelled in embarrassment. "Ok, story on the hamster, The other day I was walking down the street and I passed a pet shop and in the window was this little guy, he reminded me of our pet hamster from when we were younger, so I got him... So that's where he went..." Vylad muttered the last part. "Wait, Zane, are you afraid of hamsters!?" I asked, holding in another laugh. "N-no!!" Zane yelled, his voice somehow going up an octave. "When he was a kid he was scared of our pet hamster." Vylad said. "VYLAD!" Zane yelled.
Vylad and I laughed while Zane kept screaming at us until a My Little Horsies ringtone cut through it. I put Zane down and he pulled out out of his pocket.
"Don't worry, it's just the hospital." Zane said, as he answered it.
He talked on the phone for a few minutes and then then remaining color in his face drained. "O-ok..." He said before hanging up. "What happened?" I asked. "They called to make a date for the surgery for my arm..." He said, flinching a bit wen he said the word surgery.
"What's the problem with that?" I asked.
"I-I'm not the biggest fan of the thought of surgery.." He muttered.
"Or Hamsters..."
"VYLAD!"