Chapter Twelve~

Zane's POV.

I woke up with my vision incredibly hazy. I tried to sit up from my laying position but my body refused to move, there was extreme pain in my arm, making me want to scream but I suppressed it. After a bit my vision cleared and I was able to sit up. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room, what happened? Oh right, the surgery on my arm.. I almost forgot about that.
I jumped a little when I heard the room door open. A short nurse skipped inside, holding a clipboard and a pen.
"Ro'Maeve, right? You did great, We put you one some pain killers so they won't really be in effect for a bit, ya think you're feeling up to visitors?" She asked, getting straight to the point. I nodded slowly and she nodded back, walking out of the room. I laid back on the bed, hoping the visitor was Travis and not anyone else. At least I survived through the stupid thing.

Travis's POV.

He just stood there, staring down on me. I was actually fearing for my life. I cleared my throat. "I'm going to think you're here to talk peacefully and start to accept me and then we bro hug.." I said meekly, holding my arms out. Garroth growled and grabbed the front of my shirt, pulling me closer to him. "Umm..." I said. "Anyone in here named Travis!?" I heard someone say, Thank Irene. I pushed Garroth back away from me and bolted to the door. "Which room?" I asked. "Second floor room 216." The nurse said. I thanked her and ran down the hallway, Garroth hot on my trail.
I got to the elevator and jumped inside, frantically pushing the second floor button. The doors closed right when Garroth ran up. I took a deep breath and relaxed for a little. The doors opened and I ran, only to hear the other door open as well. I finally found room 216 and I ran into see Zane playing on his phone. "Zane!" I said happily, taking a deep breath. He smiled at me.
Then Garroth ran in, his face red. "You have got to be kidding me.." I muttered.
And that's when all hell broke loose. We spent the next probably 10 minutes screaming at each other about Zane. I thought Garroth was going to punch me. But right when he pulled his arm back. Something made us stop. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Zane screamed.
We both went quiet. "You two are fucking IDIOTS!" He yelled. Ouch. "Garroth, you have to stop treating me like I'm five! I don't need anyone babying me!" He yelled. I was hoping this was going to end as well as I wanted it to.
"And Travis, I.. Really like you but maybe Garroth is right, maybe it won't work out... If it's making him this crazy then maybe we shouldn't even try it.." He said, he started to cry.
Oh. My. Irene.
Was I just dumped...?
"I'm calling Vylad to pick me up." Zane said, his voice cracking a little bit. He got off the bed and grabbing his phone and his clothes that were on a chair. He walked into the bathroom and came out a few moments later with his clothes on, and his phone to his ear. "Thanks Vylad, I'll be down in a minute." He says, sniffling and walked out of the room. I heard him be stopped by a nurse and he explained that he was checking out.
I think my heart literally just broke in half. I looked at Garroth and I started to cry as well.

Zane's POV.

"That's terrible." Vylad said. I looked out of the car window. "I know.." I muttered, tears were still streaming down my face from what just happened. "If you need somewhere to stay until your place is fixed then you can stay with me." Vylad said. "Thanks Vylad, at least I can count on you." I said. "No problem, brother." Vylad said. I looked down at my phone and opened the contacts.
I went to Garroth's number and blocked it. I then did the same for Travis's number..
I'm done...