Chapter Fourteen~

Zane's POV

Vylad had asked me numerous times if I wanted to talk to Travis. I said no every single time. I didn't want to talk to anyone, except for Vylad, but even I didn't speak to him that much.
Maybe I overreacted when I broke up with Travis but I was just tired of Garroth trying to kill him. I still loved him of course but I just couldn't take it and to be honest I couldn't even figure out my feelings. I had stopped crying about an hour ago so now I was just moping.
I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. "I'm going to the store, need anything?" Vylad asked through the door. "No." I muttered. "O-ok, I'll be back in a little bit.." Vylad said, walking away.

Travis's POV.

I was surprised when I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "Yeah?" I asked, pulling the blanket from over my head. "C-can I come in, I want to talk to you." I heard Garroth say. "Um, o-ok..." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. He walked in and pulled the chair from my desk and say in front of me. "I'm so sorry for everything, I got so overprotective that I never even thought to consider yours or Zane's feelings... I feel terrible for it... And trying to kill you.. Multiple times." Garroth said.
"It's ok Garroth, he's your little brother and it's normal for older brothers to look after them... But you may have overreacted.. Like.. By a lot." I said. "I know, and now it's my fault that Zane won't talk to you or me and it's my fault that he broke up with you." Garroth said.
"It was your fault.." I said without thinking. "But it's kind of mine as well... I should have tried and talk to you about it and I didn't..." I said. "But listen, I'm going to help you two get back together, and I promise not to interfere... Unless you hurt him, then I will kill you." Garroth said. "Good to know.." I muttered. "But that's going to be hard if he blocked both of our numbers and refuses to speak to either of us when we call Vylad." I said.
"Hmm. That's right, call Vylad and tell him that we have a plan, tell him to bring Zane to Aphmau's house, I'll call Aphmau to see if she's in on the plan." Garroth said.
"A-and you're sure you won't go all psycho this time?" I asked.
"Promise... But remember what I said earlier.." He said. "Got it, but don't worry, I would never hurt him." I said. Garroth smiled. "You better freaking not." He said. "I'm going to call Aphmau, be right back." He said, going upstairs.
I suddenly felt ten times better. I quickly called Vylad after that. "Hey, Garroth an I have a plan. You in?" I asked.
"If it's about you and Zane getting back together, than yes! What's the plan?"
I spent the five minutes telling him the plan and he said that he would bring Zane to Aphmau's house tomorrow afternoon.
"And Garroth isn't going to freak?" Vylad asked.
"Apparently not, but he did threaten to kill me if I hurt him, but I would never." I said.
"I'm with Garroth on this one.." Vylad said.
"Geez, how many times do I need to say it?" I asked. "Ok ok, I'll stop, I'll try and drag Zane out of his room when I get back home, thanks for telling me about this." Vylad said. "No problem, and thanks for everything." I said, then I hung up.
Garroth ran back in the room.
"Aphmau is in, what did Vylad say?" He asked.
"He's in, looks like we got a plan... Thank you for this Garroth." I said.
"It's the least I can do after all of the trouble I caused.." Garroth said.
"Are you sure it will work though." I asked. "I don't know for sure but it doesn't hurt to try." Garroth said. "You are right about that, I'm glad you are not going to kill me now.." I said. "Most people would be, Travis.. Most people would be.."