authors note

Hi, thank you so much for actually finishing my book. Every view, star and comment brings a smile to my face and makes me really happy. I hope that you enjoyed reading this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Furthermore there are some things that I should probably mention.

This book is historical fiction however many characters and things that happen in this book were real.

Elizabeth Tudor and Mary Tudor were obviously real people however everything they say and their characteristics are not. For example there is no proof that Elizabeth Tudor was a lesbian however I just thought that this would be an interesting topic to study, mainly because Elizabeth never married and had no heirs.

Robert Dudley was also a real person. He and Elizabeth were very close and stayed close friends till the day he died. There were however many rumours that Elizabeth wished to marry Robert but it has never been proved.

Prince Phillip of Spain was also a real person. Interesting fact: Phillip proposed to Elizabeth when she became Queen and she refused, this led to him trying to invade with the Spanish Armada.

Katherine Woodville is a made up character from my mind and unfortunately never existed, as was Maud.

Things that happen in this book such as when Elizabeth is imprisoned in the tower because of the uprising did actually happen and things such as Mary Tudors tumour which she thought was a child did happen too.

Special thanks to Alexandra-Sofia for helping me out with the plot. Also a special thanks to Captain_Awesome007 and Isaacoddoneout for their amazing support. Love you guys xxxx

Once again thank you so much for reading. If you wish to talk about the plot or discuss anything then please feel free to message me, I would really love to talk to you.

Finally I hope you have a good rest of your day, bye.