Taming the Badboy.

Prologue 

It's time to get up in the morning

Got McDonald's breakfast for you

We drove 2 miles to ---

"Okay, Okay. Shut up. I'm up." I groan whilst pressing the snooze button on my Iphone. 

"6:30. Gah. So early. Stupid school." I mumble to myself while trotting to the bathroom. 

While brushing my teeth, I notice that my Grey eyes are rested on bags below my eyes. 

I hadn't gotten enough sleep last night. A thought occurs to me that I didn't have another nightmare, so why did I not sleep well?

I push the thought aside and continue on my morning routine.

After curling my brown hair and covering the bags below my eyes, I try and get dressed. 

Emphasis on the word TRY

I end up pulling on a floral dress that reaches mid-thigh, a leather braided belt, and a baggy peach cradigan because it's a bit chilly outside. 

I pulled on my strappy sandals and headed out the door. 

Getting in my car, I turned up the volume to hear Kiss You playing. 

Oh I just wanna take you any way that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Baby I'll take you there yeah

And If you 

You want me too

Let's make a move

So tell me girl if every time we ----

I turn off the car once I reach the small cafe on the corner of the street. 

Walking through the door, the bells jingled, and the lady in the front, with an irritated look whips her head towards me and sighs. 

She stands up straight, gives me a fake smile and opens her mouth to say something.

"I'll take a small hot chocolate." I cut her off, emotion lacking in my voice. She just nods and whisks off to make my hot cocoa. 

I shake my head and take a seat on the chair while pulling out my phone.

A few moments later, she calls me while I am scrolling through Tumblr and I grab my hot chocolate, and without a single glance back , leave.

"Now here comes the fun part. First day at a new school. Yay." I mumble sarcastically while pulling up to the school. I drive around the first row and find now empty parking space.

I end up finding a parking space in the second row of parking spaces and park without mistake. I've always been a good driver, even for an 18 year old girl. 

Getting out of the '13 Mustang, I feel holes burn through my body as people stare at me while I walk up to the main entrance. 

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I spit out in annoyance, and soon, everyone's eyes focus back on what they had been doing before I arrived.

At one point, a guy with blonde hair came up to me and tried to put his arm around me. He landed on the floor, moaning in pain whilst I smirked and walked off. People like to underestimate me because I'm small. 

As I walked into the office, the lady at the front smiled at me. I kindly smiled back. 

Finally, someone descent. 

"Hello, dear. Are you new?" She askes, her voice reaking of sweetness.

"Yes-" I look over to the name plate and read it, "Mrs. Roland." I smile. She nods and quickly asks for my name.

"Maxine Frost." I answer. She smiles and hands me a paper which I assume was my brand new schedule. 

"Calculus with Mr. Domice. Sounds ok." I've taken harder math classes, but because I was never registered, I got randomly chosen classes. 

Walking through the door labeled A208, I see a round man with a kind, small face. Something about his appearance reminded me a slight bit of a beardless Santa Claus

"Hello, Dear. Please take a seat." He nods to the empty desks and gives me a lollipop. This is now my favorite teacher. 

I take a seat nearest the back and unwrap my lollipop, shoving the candy into my mouth. I hope no one sits next to me. I'm not good with 'friends'.

I must've prayed too soon, becuase a few seconds later, a smiling girl with blonde hair takes a seat right next to mine and stares at me. 

"Hi, I'm Rex." Her voice was soft yet cute. She looks so cute. I'm already taking a liking to this short girl. 

"Maxine Frost." I return the grin and focus on her light blue eyes.

She nods and looks me in the eyes. 

"It's good to see another werewolf in this school. We don't get many often."

edited on 2/12