Chapter 5

This Chap. is dedicated to the lovely Irvin Punzalan. He decided to read this and now is hooked. Best Boyfriend ever. I love you <3

----

Waking up, I smell bacon. Bacon. Oh dear Bacon. That's like my food. 

Shooting out of bed, I jump out, change into a baggy shirt and sweats and run down the stairs in less that 1 minute. 

"I smell Bacon." I sing while walking down the stairs. 

I'm greeted by the sound of laughter. Walking into the kitchen, Chris and this girl he has mated with are laughing through their kisses. I scoff and roll my eyes while grabbing the whole plate of Bacon. 

I walk into the living room and literally chug down the bacon. Zach walks in while im scarfing down the last peice and snatches it before I'm able to put it into my mouth. 

I'm in so much shock that I didn't even realize he snatched it. My mouth is still hung open with my hand getting ready to shove the bacon in when I jump off the couch and change into my wolf right then and there.

I jump on Zach and he screams like a little girl. I change back and I am now sitting naked infront of Zach. Sure we're close but he's like my brother and he's seen me naked before. 

I laugh at his scream while he pulls off his shirt and hands it off to me. I pull it on and run back up the stairs to get ready for training. 

****

Just a small filler chapter to show you guys what Maxxi is like in the morning. Note to self. Don't take her bacon . Cough Cough Irvin .