Chapter 3

One week Later

"Get your ass out of bed, Maxxi!" Zach yells from downstairs. 

In the past week, me and Zach have grown into twins, Rex and I like sister, and Nic is my boyfriend. We all moved into a house together. It's 2 stories. 

"Give me a second!" I yell back while hopping out of bed. I change out of my pj's to a pair of sweats and blue tanktops of Nic's. 

"I can smell Pancakes!" I yell whilst running down the stairs. When I reach the bottom, Nic apears and open his arms. I take a running start and jump. He catchs me and pulls me into a warm hug. 

"Hello there, Maxxi." He says while giving me a quick peck. 

Ever since Chris marked a slut last week, all the pain I had was taken away. It only hurts when they have sex. And let me tell you, it hurts like f*ck. But Rex, Nic, and Zach are there for me. They've been helping me through the pain. 

"Hey, little girl." Zach smiles while waving his spatula around as a form of 'hi'. 

"Hey, brother." I smile bck while Nic sets me down on the chair. He loves to baby me, but I don't mind. It's comforting. 

"WHERE IS MY SLUT!" I hear the feminine voice yell through from up stairs. 

"Good morning to you too, Rex." I laugh back at my crazed best friend who just woke up. 

"LET'S GO SHOPPING TODAY?" She yells. 

"Sure thing, chicken wing." I laugh out loud. 

x

After Breakfast, Rex, the boys and I get ready to go shopping. 

I get changed into a pair of really tight jeans, a baggy white sweater and brown combat boots. I pull on my brown blazer and red scarf. 

When I walk back downstairs, I see the boys are already dressed and ready to go. 
Zach is wearing a Red flannel, Jeans, and a Blazer with Red converse. 
Nic is wearing a plain, red shirt; Black peacoat; black scarf, and Matching Red Converse. 

They look so cute. I swear these boys could be models. 

When Rex comes downstairs, we're in matching outfits, except her scarf is blue. 

---

At The Mall

"I think you guys bought enough." Zach and Nic groan. We've dragged to all our favorite stores and went on a shopping spree. They're each carrying 10 bags on both arms. 
Werewolf strength, what a plus when shopping. 

"Uh oh. Guy's, Alpha calling us. Says there is someone looking for you, Maxxi back at the pack house and he needs you there ASAP." Rex informs us.

When we get to the pack house, everyone is waiting for me. 

"There you are. Someone is looking for you. Said you'd remember when you saw this." Chris says with no emotion while handind me a box. 

I open it a my face pales. A green diamond necklace. 

Before they can say anything, I tear open the door and run up the stairs to the Alpha's office. 

My heart is beating faster than I can count. 

When I reach the door. I freeze. What if it's really her? She's been gone for so long. 

When I push open the door, it's not what I expect to see. Not in a million years. 

"Father?" I choke out. 

edited 3/30.