Chapter 13

Oh dear... it's almost over.
BUT... 

GREAT NEWS

There is a SEQUAL. It's called 'Loving The Bad Boy'

I sprint out of the house as fast as I can with Kian following right behind. 
I change into my wolf and run. I don't know where I'm going, but it seems as if my legs know exactly where to go.
After what seems like an enternity, I begin to slow my pace. 
I slow to a trot and Kian comes to my side. I change back and find myself in some old allyway.

I turn to look at a now-human Kian, who looks back at me.
"Where are we?" He asks.
"I don't know.." I answer honestly.

I begin to turn around when I hear a moan.
More like a pained groan, actually. 
I snap my head around and search frantically for the sound. 

I begin to walk towards a dumpster, and the groans get closer and more pained. I start to panic. Who's there? 
When I reach the other side, I gasp. 
Chris is on the floor, laying on his side. His face is bloody and battered and his body looks as if it was torn apart. 
I fall to the ground and begin to frantically fling my arms in the air. 

"Kian, call 911!" I demand. He nods and pulls out his phone.
"What's the number??!" He asks frantically. I look at him and furrow my eyebrows.
"Did y-you just a-a-ask for the n-n-number to 9-911?" Chris tries to laugh, but it quickly turns into groans of pain. 
I laugh and Kian just rolls his eyes and calls. 
I pull Chris into my lap and begin to cry. 

"Why? Why did you leave? You could've gotten killed." I mumble into his hair. He just laughs and hands me a shirt, which I pull over my head. 
Lord knows where he got it.
"Well I didn't die, did I?" He says. I just laugh exasperatedly. I shake my head and play with his hair. 

He looks up at me and opens his mouth but is cut off by the ambulance. 
Me and Kian pull him up and carry him to the ambulance.

"He's going to be okay. He is healing really quickly, it's miraculous. He should be able to leave in about 24 hours." The doctor says, smiling half-heartedly and quickly walking to tend to another patient. 

I look over at Kian. He stole someones clothes, it was quite funny. He was walking naked to the hospital when some man was carrying a bag of clothes and he snatched it up. The man looked around for 10 minutes. 

I walk back over to Kian and take a seat next to him. 
"What do you think happened?" I ask. He looks up from his phone and clicks the lock button, putting it back into his pocket. 
"He was weak, walking around a sketchy ally, got jumped by 10 guys. At least that's what he said to me." He shrugs. I sigh and pull my knees up to my chest. 

I don't know how I feel. Chris makes me feel as if I'm just one of his toys.. but he doesn't really say he does. He hasn't slept around lately. I'm beginning to wonder about him. About my feelings for him. 
Sure, I'll admit I like him, alot. But I don't want to take the risk of him sleeping with other girls. He is a player after all. I wonder if any girl will tame this bad boy. 

The nurse comes in, breaking my train of thought. She smiles and tells us that Chris was requesting to see us. 
Kian and I stand up and follow her to one of the rooms. She opens the door and closes it behind us. 

"Hey there, bad boy." I smile, as I take a seat next to him. 
"Hey, Maxxi." He returns. 
"Chris, man." Kian smiles and they bump fist. 
"How are you feeling?" I ask. He just nods his head and says that he's well. 

They release us 25 minutes later, seeming that Chris' werewolf healing kicked in pretty fast. 

When we get back to the pack house, Chris pulls me to the side. 
"Yes?" I ask curiously.
"Maxxi... I know you're Luna and all. But this pack does need an Alpha male." He says, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. I sigh. He's right. Without an Alpha, I won't be able to keep this pack safe. 
"Would you care to be the Alpha?" I ask. His head shoots up.
"What?" He smiles.
"Yea, would you?" I repeat.
He nods his head and I just smile. 

"This doesn't mean we're a couple, you know." I say. His face falters a little, but he quickly puts the smile back on. 
"Yea.." he sighs. 
I nod and I take a step away when he pulls me back once more.

"Yes, Chris?" I mumble, getting frustrated. 
His lips are my answer. The electricity coursing through my body makes my knees go weak, but Chris holds me up by my waist. 
My hands uncounciously find his hair and kiss him back, hungrily. 
He licks the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance, but I deny. 

He pulls away, breathelessy. 
I look up at him in awe.

"I love you."