Chapter 8

Got my 3 votes. A little proud. :) lol. Okay. Here's Chap. 8 >> It's dedicated to you my readers

-----

max.

   Beep

   Beep

   Beep

   What the heck is that stupid, annoying beeping sound. 

   Beep

   Beep

   Oh My God. Can someone please turn that off. Speaking of someone, where is everyone?

   It's so dark.

   Someone turn on a light.

   'You're not awake you idiot.'

   Shut up, wolf. If I'm not awake, why can I hear everything?

   'Because your eyes are just closed. You're not actually talking to anyone.'

   Well than I should just open my eyes. 

  Grr. Open. So. Heavy. Ah Ha. There you go. 

   White. Bright white lights. 

   Why do they put these in hospitals? So people can think they're seeing the light when they open their eyes? That's stupid. Speaking of hospitals. Where is that darned heart monitor. 

   I look to my left but all I see is a mop of brown hair? Who the heck is that. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

   The head begins to shake and rise. It's eyes open and stare into my eyes. His blue eyes match his shirt. Oh. Chris. 

   "Oh my Lordie. You're awake. Thank goodness. I thought you were dead. It wouldve been all my fault and and---" He mumbles continuessly.

   "Shut up and hand me that water." I command, pointing to the glass of water on the table. 

  He smiles and picks up the cup and hands it to me. Bringing it to my lips, the fresh, crisp water satisfies my needs. 

   "None of the pack memeber died, but one of our Omegas got injured badly. His arm was torn off, but we found it and reattached it." He informs me. 

   "What about Zach, Nic, Rex and Ark?" I question. 

   "Zach got a few scratches. Nic's leg was bitten and Rex was clawed in the face, but they're fine. Ark, well, When you got shot, Ark went to kill the hunter, and he did, but not before being stabbed in the heart. He's in the Emergency Room. They say he'll be fine though, the knife had no silver. His werewolf healing kicked in straight away but they said it must've been hella painful." He sighs.

   "I'm gonna go and check on him." I say while pulling out the IV and the heart monitor stuff. "NO! Don't get up it'll --- " He begins but my scream of pain cuts him off. "--- hurt..." He mumbles. The burning sensation from the bullet is still there.

   I lift up my shirt and see that the doctor must've cut me open to retrieve the bullet. I accidentally ripped open the stiching from moving to quick and it's starting to bleed. I take a towel and wrap in around my cut.

   "I'll be fine." I growl. He's trying to pity me. He will not. He hasn't ever been there before so he's not gonna start acting like a mate now. 

   "Stop. I'll carry you." He smiles. But, it's quickly wipe off when I snarl at him and walk out of the room, ignoring the pain from my side. 

   I reach the door down the hall labeled ' Emergency Room ' . I push it open to find Ark lying on the bed. His face is drained of his color. His usually plump lips are dry and cracked. I take a seat next to him and lay my head on his arm. 

   "Hey little bro. You were strong out there. You risked your life to save mine. Now it's time for me to thank you. You need to wake up now, baby brother. I miss your stupid smile. I miss your ugly face. I miss your voice that sounds like nails on a chalk board. I miss your cracked lips that kiss my forehead when I have nightmares." I joke. 

   But we all know none of that is true. He's like an angel. His smile shows off his white, prefectly straight teeth. His face is nicely tanned and chiseled and lacks imperfection. I voice is smooth, and deep. Even deeper, and rusty in the morning. And his lips are soft and plump. 

   I sound like his girlfriend and I am not ashamed to say that this boy is hot. I wouldn't hesistate to date him, if we weren't related. 

  I look to his face. His eyes are open and his silver eyes shining and his smile showing his teeth. WAIT. HE'S AWAKE. 

   "ARK!" I scream and pull his neck into a tight hug. He doesn't hesistate to hug me back. 

   "Hey there, pretty face. I heard you miss my lovely and tanned face. You should learn how to keep your thoughts in your head." He laughs. His laugh is deep and throaty. It's so angelic. Sometime I wish this boy was my mate. Woah. Hold the incest. 

   "Shut up, you brat." I laugh and look him in the eyes. His resemblence to me isn't much. He is more tan. We have the same nose though. He looks more like mother, while I look like our father. His hair is darker. 

"How's your heart?" I ask, my sister side kicking in. "It's ready to love you." He smiles cheekily. "Doesn't it already?" I laugh at his cheekiness. "Haha. Yea. I wonder if people would freak if we started dating. I mean, we're fully blood related and stuff." He laughs. But his question throws me off gaurd. 

"Why would you ask that?" I question. 

"Idk. I would date you. I mean. Who cares if we're related You're sweet. Funny. Smart. Beautiful. And we're already practlically dating. We're like super close." He smiles. 

"What are you trying to say?" I ask. 

"Will you, my dearest sister, be my girlfriend?" He smiles. 

Wait. What?

edited 4/11