Chapter 7

max.

   When we reached the pack house, it was chaos. The trees in the front lawn were fallen over, the windows and doors broken open.

   I searched around frantically, but none of my pack members where around.

   We went aorund back, most likely were all the fighting was going on, but were greeted with my pack and the Willow pack, all in wolf form and facing the forest. 

   Me and Ark both changed into our wolfs and stalked up to Zach, Chris, Nic and Rex, who were standing infront of the rest of the pack.

   'What happened?' I ask Chris, through the mind link. 

   'A hunter working with your father shot one of our members. He was in the forest. The pack member was taken to the hospital. The bullets have enough wolfsbane to paralyze and maybe kill if you're badly wounded.' 

   'Is the rest of his army in the bushes?' 

   'Yes. Your father wishes to speak with you.'

   I trot up the forest and growl loud enough for him to hear me. 'Come out father. I know you're there. Do not hurt my pack.' I spit. 

   He emerges from behind a tree, a wolf the same color and size as me, but he has a scar running down his face. 

   'I was beggining to think you'd never show up to you're own funeral.' He laughs, a growl lurking behind it. 

   Before I can say anything, he jumps on me. I push him off with my hind legs and take the opportunity to jump from under him. 

   I drop onto my four paws and turn my back and growl, raising my body and making my fur stand on edge. He doesn't back down, instead he begins to circle me. He jumps on me once more but I dodge and jump to the left. He growls and signal for his pack to attack. 

   Just then, 100 or so wolves run out of the forest and 50 hunters stand behind. My pack of 250 wolves charges at them and I see Nic jumping on top of a brown wolf and ripping its throat out. 

   I turn back to my father, who has just gotten up and jump on him. I push him down by his shoulders and begin to snap and him. He moves his head to the left and bites onto my shoulder. 

  I give out a pained growl. 

   I jump off of him when he lets go and look at the damage done. My left shoulder is bleeding heavily, but is already beggining to heal. I look back at the pack and find no one from my pack has died, but a few are bitten or shot and being rushed to the pack doctor. I spot Rex being pinned under a grey wolf, but then it gets knocked off when Zach charges at him and bites into his neck, killing him instantly. 

   I find Ark on the ground, his neck in the mouth of a rogue. I howl and run at the wolf who has my brother. I knock him off as hard as I can and bite into his neck and rip him to pieces, grimmancing at the taste of silver in my mouth. 

   I turn back to Ark and begin to lick up his wound, which is already healed. He jumps back up and runs back over with me to our father. 

   'You should've just come back,' he spits. 

   'Never in a million years' I growl before pouncing on him. 

   He is pinned under me and begins to snap at my neck. Ark comes in from the side and bites into his neck and rip it out. His body stills underneath me, and I feel a sense of satisfaction. 

   But then, something bites into my hind leg. 

   I turn to see one of the rouges teeth, sunk into my left leg, pain rippling through me. Ark pushes him off and rips his stomach open. 

   I look to my left to see all the rouges have been killed and most of the hunters. Most. 

   I look behind me when I hear a gunshot and I see a bullet whizzing towards me. I try to block it, but i'm too late. 

   Feeling a sharp pain in my stomach, a burning sensations travels throughout my whole body. 

   I turn back to my human form, in hopes that the pain goes away, but to no avail. The burning is 100x worse. 

   I see Ark take out the last hunter, who shot me and then runs to me and cradles me in his lap.

   My body isn't strong enough to fight the Wolfsbane from the bullet. I let out an ear peircing scream of pain and Chris' head snaps to the side. He's back to his human form.
He stares at me, eyes wide. He runs up to my side and begins to cry.

   "No. No. No. Please. Please be okay. I'm sorry. I should've been watching you I'm so sorry, I lo-" he begins to mumble, but then I black out. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliff Hanger. 3 Votes for next update :) Isn't Chris just too cute. >>>

edited 4/11.