Chapter 6

So I'm updating while my phone is updating to iOS 7. I have waited five-ever to download this damned thing. Love you. 3 Votes for next update. 

---

After getting dressed into a pair of sweats and crop top, I head outside to begin training the packs. 

When I get outside, I see all the wolfs playing around in wolf form. So they think it's funny to play around when not training. We'll see.
I go behind a tree and pull of my clothes. I fold them and set them down so I'm not naked later and change into my honey wolf. 

Shaking my fur, I walk out from behind the tree. Since no one has noticed me, I take the opportunity to teach these wolves a lesson. 

I stalk up to the group who is playing around and pounce on the bigger one. 

He's a taken back by my suprise pounce that he doesn't have time to react before I bite onto his hind leg. Not hard enough to puncture, but still hard enough to cause pain. 

He whimpers in defeat and I jump off and Change back into a human. Nic stumbles up to me in a hurry to cover his naked girlfriend and throws his jacket around my body. I kiss his cheek and he smiles back.

The wolf that I bit, lowers his head in defeat. 

"Change." I demand. He whimpers before changing into his human form. He's a brunnete with bright silver eyes. (Picture to ze >>) 

He catches a pair of sweat thrown at him and pulls them on. He's just as gorgeous as his wolf, dark brown fur that has hints of silver and brigth sliver eyes to match. 

"Why were you playing around?" 

"I'm sorry. We got bored waiting for you and decided to have a little fun." He sighs, running a hand through his brown mop of hair strewn on his head. 

"Maybe when you get bored waiting for your death during the battle, you can play around." I growl in anger. 

"I'm sorry." He chokes. 

" It's alright. What's your name? " I ask, curiously. 

" My names Ark. Ark Alande. " He smiles, holding out a hand, his demeanor changing like a light switch.

"Alande? As  in Alande from the GreenMoon pack?" I ask, while shaking his hand. 

"The one and only. My Father is The Alpha. Not to proud of that. I'm 16. I left when I was 12. My father told me I had a sister. But he never let me see her." He looks away, his face saddening.

"My name is Maxine. Maxind Alande. I'm 18. I ran away from our father when I was 10." I smile, tears of joy that I have a little brother. 

He smiles, and runs up and embraces me in his arms. For a 16 year old, he sure is tall. Probably 6'1. 

"Hey, sis." He smile, keeping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Hey, bro. OKAY EVERYONE. TRAINING BEGINS NOW." I signal to the group of people infront of me, waiting for intructions. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"A wolf is only as strong as the human controlling it. So the first thing we will train on today, is your strength. I want you all to do 50 pushup." I order the 250 sum of warriors training for the battle. 

They all get on the ground and begin doing pushups. I laugh when I see Rex struggling to get 20 down. Zach and Nic are over achieving at around 100 pushups and Ark is to my left, doing 100 pushups with me. 

When they've finished with pushups, we continue training by running 10 laps around the 2 mile track in human form, and hand-to-hand combat. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For the last 5 days, the wolves have been training hard. Me and Nic have broken up because he found his mate. A girl named Maizy. She turned into a wolf 2 days ago and that's when they found eachother. 

It sucks, yea. Getting one of the people you love ripped away from you. It felt like my heart was torn into two. Not as bad as Chris, but it still hurt. 

Zach found his mate, too. Rex. Who knew? She just changed yesterday, late bloomer guess. The guys have been so caught up in their mates, they've left me behind. 

Me and Ark are like One. We are so close, it should be impossible. We are over-protective of eachother. 

"Ready for tomorrow, Ark?" I sigh, questioning the hungry boy that's scarfing down fries. 

"Totally. We all are. With the help of the best trainer ever, I have no doubt we will win." He smile, the french fries mushed. 

"You're such and idiot. But, I love you." I smile at his retardedness. he laughs and kisses my forehead. 

"I loph ew ooo." He laughs, in an attempt to reply. 

Then I get a sharp pain in my stomach. Someone from the pack was shot with wolfsbane. 

Being a Moon Wolf, I can feel my packs pain. And let me tell you, Wolfsbane, kills. 

"We're being attacked!" I yell and me and Ark run out the door of the diner. 

----

So I found Chap. 6 . I accidentally put it as a new story . Lols

edited 3/30 .