05

March 3, 2014
The Day After They Met For The First Time

"Hey, Big Dipper." (Y/N) said, smiling up at him.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Dipper said. He scratched the back of his neck, grinning down at her, happy that they were actually talking.

"Hey Dip- OH MY GOD." A girl who looked similar to Dipper gasped as she looked from me to Dipper. "Guys." She said, smirking. "I don't know if you know this, but Chemistry is third period." She giggled.

"Huh? Uh, no, I- we- ugh." Dipper grumbled, covering his face with his hat.

"Hey!" The girl beamed at (Y/N). "Name's Mabel. Older twin, the adorable one." She poked her own cheek and grinned widely.

"(Y/N)." (Y/N) replied, smiling. "It's awesome to meet you."

"How long have you been dating?" Mabel asked, oblivious to Dipper's hand signals to stop.

"What!?" (Y/N) choked. "No, no! We just met on Chatterbox and we happened to be in the same school-"

"Ah, blind dates?"

"NO!" Dipper yelled. "We both just clicked 'Random Chatterbox'."

"Yeah!" (Y/N) sputtered.

"I see." Mabel said, putting her hands over her heart. "Fate brought you together, then."

"Oh my God." (Y/N) blushed.

"I'd love to stay and hear you discuss the number of children you guys are going to have," Mabel started, "but unfortunately, Nate is walking towards us, so, bye!" Mabel waved and ran over to a boy with black hair.

"Just ignore her." Dipper mumbled. "She's just a boy-crazy older twin."

"Y-yeah." (Y/N) said quietly. "See you later? Maybe... we could go to the litte café nearby?"

Dipper's heart beat faster. Did she just ask him on a da-

"(Y/F/N)'s coming too." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"O-oh." Dipper said. "Sure, I'll come." He smiled.

"Cool." (Y/N) waved slightly. "See you after school?"

"Yeah, see you." Dipper said.

Dipper watched her leave, his cheeks tainted red.