12

Summer 2017

Dipper couldn't believe it.

He couldn't.

Even when he boarded the bus and sat down, he still couldn't get his mind to function properly and make the connection.

"(Y/N), I'm so glad you get to spend the summer with us! You are so NOT going to regret it!" Mabel squealed, leaning back in her seat.

Dipper had a permanent grin plastered on his face. He was extremely happy, to say he least. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't believe that (Y/N)- yes, (Y/N), his girlfriend of three years- was going to spend the summer with him. At the Mystery Shack. In Gravity Falls. With all of his friends and family!

Dipper couldn't help but give an excited, high-pitched squeal, earning a laugh from Mabel and (Y/N).

"Oh my gosh!" (Y/N) cracked up, slapping her hand on her lap. "You sound like a child!"

"You mean, the child that you and Dipper will have when you guys are married! Or maybe even before!" Mabel said, taking her camera out of her bag.

"What!?" (Y/N) and Dipper yelled in unison. Thankfully, they were the only people on the bus, besides the driver.

"You heard me, hon. Now say 'dorito'!" Mabel beamed, her camera turned to face them.

"Dorito!" They giggled. Mabel took several pictures of the moment, just in case a majority were blurry. Dipper didn't really like to redo pictures.

As Mabel looked through them, one in particular caught her eye.

"Oh goodness!" Mabel singsonged, catching Dipper and (Y/N)'s attention. She turned the camera so they could see what was onscreen.

"You two must have mistaken each other for the camera." Mabel giggled.

Onscreen, a red-faced Dipper and a flustered (Y/N) were smiling at each other, and Mabel was winking at the camera.

"Send that one to me, Mabel. I want it as my phone's wallpaper." Dipper grinned down at (Y/N), and she looked away, her face red.

"I will, once I download it in my thumbdrive." Mabel said, setting Dipper's laptop on her lap and switching it on.

"Oh my God." (Y/N) mumbled, covering her face with Dipper's old Pine Tree hat.

Dipper laughed and looked out of the window, watching tall buildings give way to farms, fields, and cattle ranches. He smiled to himself, thinking it would be fun to go there with (Y/N). 'She would probably roll around in the flowers until she was forced to stop', he realised.

Waddles peeked out of (Y/N)'s bag (Mabel's bag was too full of scrapbooking materials) and grunted, earning a distracted pat from Mabel.

(Y/N) yawned softly as she leaned against Dipper. Her eyes were starting to close.

Dipper glanced at her and smiled softly, sliding her hand into his as she slept. After a few minutes, he fell asleep as well.

Mabel tossed Waddles, who was now sitting beside her, a snack. As she looked over at her twin and his girlfriend, a huge, beautiful smile grew on Mabel's pretty feautures.

"Love, am I right?" Mabel grinned at Waddles as she took several photos of the couple. She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes, drifting of to sleep.