11

Saturday, 2014
Two days since (Y/N) has confessed over chatterbox

"No way." (Y/N) huffed, sipping a glass of (FavoriteDrink). "I can't bee-leaf he did that."

Dipper rolled his eyes and glanced up at (Y/N), who's eyes were focused on his laptop. He smiled.

"He's quickly becoming my favorite character and Spirit Animal." (Y/N) told him, meeting his gaze. "Sans is so me. Aha, I just realised! Sans, COMIC SANS? As in the font? And Papyrus is a font too?" She giggled.

"No duh, Sherlock." Dipper nudged his new girlfriend, grinning. He looked down at the laptop and resumed playing his game.

"I have been doing a ton of work, bro." A short skeleton in a hoodie said onscreen.

"Sans! Don't you dare!"

"A skeleTON!" He crowed, raising his hands into the air.

(Y/N) laughed out loud and got stares from the people in the Café. She blushed when she noticed them staring and leaned onto Dipper, her heart rate picking up when she realised that she was leaning against him.

'Comfortable.' (Y/N) thought, her cheeks immidiately flaring up at the thought.

Dipper glanced downed at her and grinned to himself. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, laughing when he saw her face turn redder, if even possible.

"Why does someone as great as me have to work so hard to get some recognition?" A tall skeleton huffed.

"Couldn't agree more, man." Dipper sighed. (Y/N) buried her face in his vest.

"Your friends give you recognition." She hummed, turning to face the laptop once again.

"Wow, looks like you're really working yourself..." Sans started.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" The taller skeleton shrieked.

"To the bone." Sans laughed, earning a giggle from (Y/N).

Dipper couldn't believe how flustered, dizzy and happy (Y/N) could make him. Even her smallest giggle and her clumsiest faceplant could get his face burning.

Dipper took a sip of Pitt Cola and continued to play the game, (Y/N) leaning against him.

They were content.