14

2023

(Y/N)'s (father/guardian) held her arm as they got ready to walk down the isle.

"I-It seemed like only yesterday we were watching (favorite kids show) and eating cheetos." They cried as they kissed your cheek, careful not to ruin your makeup.

"That's because it was yesterday." (Y/N) giggled. They had decided that they needed a well-deserved break from planning, so they stayed up until nine (Hey, it's the big day tomorrow, after all. Gotta charge up!) watching (favorite kids show).

"But it seemed like so long ago!" They cried, earning another laugh from (Y/N).

They heard their queue and they started walking arm and arm down the isle.

(Y/N)'s (father/guardian) scanned Dipper proudly. They were glad that (Y/N) chose Dipper. He was polite, caring, generous, and handsome. Their children would be beautiful!

(Y/N) walked gracefully, her white veil swaying gently (and somehow not sticking to her lipgloss), her smile wide.

She was wearing a beautiful pristine wedding dress. (Birthstone) was sewn cleverly into the fabric, so when she moved, the dress glittered a brilliant (Birthstone color).

Dipper gaped at her. 'Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!' He thought. It took all of his willpower not to squeal out loud. She looked absolutely stunning. His (Birthstone color) tie was tight against his neck, but the lack of oxygen wasn't what was making him feel lightheaded and dizzy.

It was you.

(Father/guardian) smiled proudly. He liked the fact that Dipper suggested that (Y/N)'s birthstone color was the wedding's theme. It showed how much Dipper cared and loved for her.

As they reached the front, they smiled at Dipper. "She's yours now. Take good care of her for me... or else." Dipper gulped and nodded, blushing.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and held Dipper's hand, staring at him. (Y/F/N) and Mabel squealed from where the Bridesmaids were standing, while Hayden and Dan whistled.

They said their vows, staring into each other's eyes as best as they could through (Y/N)'s veil. Dipper gripped her hands tightly.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Dipper slowly lifted the veil, staring at his soon-to-be wife happily.

"Oh my gosh, Dipper!" (Y/N) rolled her eyes. She grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face to hers, and they kissed.

"(Y/n)!" (Father/guardian) scolded, but his voice was full of pride. Finally. Dipper was taking forever to officially call (Y/N) his.

The moment (Y/N) let go, the crowd let out a roar. Whistles, claps, and sobs could be heard from the crowd.

"I love you, Dipper Pines."

"I love you, (Y/N) Pines."

And they kissed again.

e n d