07

January 3rd, 2004
First Day Of Preschool

"Come on, Dipper!" A five-year-old Mabel cheered.

"Mabel, I don't know..." Dipper said, his cheeks flushed from the cold. "What if they make fun of us?"

"I won't let them!" Mabel giggled, pulling her twin along. "Let's make friends!"

The twins seperated, looking around.

-

"You're funny, Dipper." Dan laughed.

"Hi, bro-bro!" Mabel chirped from behind. Dan looked up and blushed.

"Hi, Mabel." Dipper said, looking up at his twin. He noticed a few girls behind her.

"Oh, them? They are crew Magic Glitter!" Mabel said proudly. "I'm Mabel, fairy of Fashion."

"O-oh." Dan stuttered. Mabel giggled and waved.

"Thats Faye, fairy of Fun, Lia, fairy of Love, Helen, fairy of Smartness-"

"Intelligence." A redhead interrupted, flicking her hair.

"Right, intelligence. And there's (Y/N), Fairy of Mystery."

Dipper looked up to see a girl with (H/C) hair staring at him. She waved shyly.

Dipper's cheeks flared as he tried to push down his fringe so that his birthmark wouldn't show. "H-Hi."

"Hi." The girl said quietly. "I-"

"Come on, girls!" Mabel yelled. "Let's make some magic!"

(Y/N) smiled shyly and waved at Dipper and Dan before following crew Magic Glitter.

Dan exhaled. "The fairy of Fashion is nice..."

Dipper watched the fairy of Mystery leave, his heart pounding.

-

I suck

- k8