Introduction//Rules

Welcome to hell children.

This plot shop is dedicated to all those who have followed me since my time on Wattpad. I am doing this because I have officially reached 500 followers, that's halfway to 1k, that's insane to me.

So let's get to the not so fun part!!

The Rules:

1. Follow a bitch if you take a plot, it's only nice. Because I will be petty as hell and take a book back for the sole reason that you don't follow me.

2. This plot shop is not first come first serve. These plots are my baby. If you want the plot, ask for it. I will take a look at your profile and see if I believe you have time. 

3. Do not be rude to the person if they get it before you, that's not nice.

4. You must give me credit. Credit needs to be in the summary page as well as the first chapter in the book to be credited to me. Please an example blow is what I mean for summary pages.

 Please an example blow is what I mean for summary pages

5. If you get a plot, you must use it within a week. If you don't I will ask for it back.

6. If you take a plot without permission, expect me to go Shao Kahn on your ass (google him if you don't know him)

7. Have fun. I have a lot of ideas and I like that I'm able to pass them on.

8. Follow a bitch if you take a plot, it's only nice.- Yeah it's on there twice. Don't unfollow me either. I'll know and take my plot back. It's rude.

9. If you don't want to write the fic anymore just let me know. I won't be upset. If I don't hear anything from you, if you take my plot or I know you posted it and then drafted. Just talk to me. If you don't want to do it, it's cool. I understand.