Elijah Mikaelson-Requested

Requested by: asas01

Title: Unforgettable

Face claim: Natalia Dyer

Season: 3-whenever you want it to end

Quote: "In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, and an unforgettable love."

Inspired by: Unforgettable by Sia

In which the normally forgettable Florence Salvatore is considered unforgettable by the Noble Original.

Florence Salvatore never stood out in a crowd and she liked that. The introvert who was turned against her will by someone she thought was her only friend made her not trust anyone she didn't know.  Damon was the one who convinced Katherine to compel Florence to drink her blood and Damon was the one to kill her and force her to drink from someone in town. After that Florence ran and she kept running until she found herself back in Mystic Falls and back in high school because of the pleas Stefan made that it'll be so much better if he had her there. 

Florence is easily influenced by people when she considers them friends, and she is the type of person to do anything for anyone. She is not a strong minded person either, so when she meets Elijah she is immediately taken by him and he earns her trust rather quickly. Florence is only 11 months younger than Stefan, making them Irish Twins (two siblings born in the same year)

You can change the face claim, but still make it somebody who is in your face beautiful. Subtle beauty is the key for this plot.