Chanel #3-Requested (Kinda)

Choice One:

Title: Wild Things

Face claim: Danielle Campbell

Season: 1

Quote: "Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall in love with someone else." 

or 

"Maybe that's just part of loving people. You have to give things up, and sometimes, you have to give them up."

A story in which a legacy pledges Kappa Kappa Tau and instantly feels the connection with Chanel #3 and begins to question everything just like the earmuff clad blonde does. They begin to get closer as more and more people begin to die. Eventually admitting they have feelings for each other.

I feel like that it super shitty.

Choice Two

Title: Toxicity 

Face claim: Danielle Campbell

Season: 1 of The Originals-crossover

Quote: "Toxic things feel good. Even better than healty things, always better. That's why we become addicted. That's why we fall in love so easily."

In which she leaves Kappa Kappa Tau after Predatory Lez is killed to find something more fulfilling in New Orleans where she runs into a bunch of vampires and a very powerful witch who she is more confused about than ever after she gets to know her.

I feel like this is super shitty too. Damn. I'm sucking right now. lmfao. Cool.

-Bamon I tried if you don't like either of these I definitely understand. I've only written a plot for Chad Radwell because he was my favorite character in season one. But you're more than welcome to have this. Just let me know!