Mon-El:Requested

Requested by: -Bamon

Title: Last Call

Face claim: Kat Graham

Season: 2

Species: Alien

Quote: "I don't think you understand how easily you make my day"

In which Dawnstar makes her way to Earth from Starhaven and walks into the very bar Mon-El is working at.

So after some research on different Alien species within DC universe I found Starhaven and found the planet is represented by Dawnstar. Starhavenites (as they are called apparently) have large white wings that grow out of their upper back, I'd have her be able to control when her wings come out so she's able to blend in better. 

Also her powers include; the ability to track life forms and objects across light years of distance and through interstellar space. She can survive in deep space for long periods of time without a spacesuit or viable atmosphere, by generating a self-sustaining environmental forcefield. In deep space, she can travel at faster-than-light speeds. In an Earth-normal atmosphere or in a sizable gravity, her speed is diminished. 

I'd also give her another name to be able to blend in better, but Dawn is a meh name. I'd choose Stella or something.

This is so generic that I won't even be upset if you hate it Nicole. But I don't know enough about to show to create something great. Also the title Last Call is something bartenders say before closing up, again this is trash. Sorry.

Credit for the research: Wikipedia because it's always right.