Preschool

"I don't wanna go, Gabriel." A young blue-eyed boy complained, clinging onto his older brother's hand.

"Just go and play with the others when you get there Castiel, I have to get to school. I can't miss the bus." Gabriel replied, pulling out a lollipop.

"Fine" Cas replied, sticking his tongue out at his brother. "Have fun in stupid middle school."

Gabriel rolled his eyes, turning away from his brother. "Go get Michael or Lucifer to send you before they leave."

*time skip*

Cas stepped out of his brother's car, and walked to the glass doors of Singer Preschool, hiding his face in Lucifer's sleeve.

Lucifer quickly lead Cas to room 221B (sorry not sorry) and went back to his car.

Cas walked into his classroom, his chubby fingers gripped onto his red plastic lunchbox as his blue backpack resting on his shoulders.

"Castiel Novak?" A teacher asked.

Cas turned his head to who called his name. He looked up to his teacher smiling. "It's circle time, come join us."

He shuffled towards the colorful alphabet rug, and sat down next to a sandy haired, green eyed boy.

"Now, would everyone like to introduce themselves?" The teacher asked. She looked at the class, who in return gave her confused looks. "Okay, I'll go first. My name is Ms. Moore"

The rest of the circle mumbled their names.

"Dean Winchester" said the boy sitting next to Castiel.

"My name is Castiel Novak." Cas said "But most people call me Cas."

Ms. Moore brushed a strand of blonde hair out of her face. "Well class, you're free to go play until lunchtime."

Cas felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his eyes to face the boy with the green eyes, "Wanna play?" Dean asked, gesturing to the toy cars.

Cas nodded, "Do you like cars?"

"My dad has a '67 Impala." Dean stated.

Cas nodded. "My brother drives a blue Mercedes."

"Nice car."

The boys continued their conversation about different models of cars before being called over for lunch.

Dean walked over to his designated cubby and grabbed his pb&j out of his tattered backpack. Dean looked around the classroom before he sat next to Cas. Cas smiled at him as he nibbled on his chicken nuggets.

Cas looked at Dean's small sandwich. "Want some?" Cas asked, holding out a chicken nugget in his hand.

Dean stared at what Cas had offered.

Cas noticed that Dean was hesitating about taking it, so he reassured him that he had too much food, and wanted to share. "I've got more than I can eat, take as much as you want."

After five minutes of consistent persuasion from Cas, Dean finally took a chicken nugget.

They quickly finished their lunches, and ran outside to the playground.

"Hey, Dean. Have you ever played on the gliders?" Cas asked, gesturing to the triangular grips under the metal bars.

Dean shook his head, and Cas grabbed his hand. "It's really fun, Dean, I'll show you!"

Cas showed Dean how to hold onto the handles, and then pushed off and glided to the other side.

"Now you try" Cas called over.

Dean shut his eyes before pushing off the platform. Dean could feel his hands burning from gripping the handle too tightly as he glided across.

Dean moved towards Cas, but ended up stuck in the middle.

"Cas, I can't move" Dean called out, a small tone of fear lingering in his voice.

Cas leaped off of his end of the platform, and ran to Dean.

Just as Cas was about to reach him, Dean's fingers slipped and he fell onto the ground.

"Are you okay Dean?" Cas asked, leaning over him.

Dean shook his head, pointing to his skinned knee.

Cas went to hug Dean. "Don't worry, I'll make you better. My brother Balthazar told me kisses help heal"

He leaned down and planted a small kiss on Dean's injured knee, and helped him up.

"C'mon, let's get you a band-aid."

Well, second story...but my first attempt at an AU...gah. Excuse my awful grammar *cringe*
New part soon-ish