The lead

CHAPTER THREE

The dawn hadn't come yet, when Kakashi heard noises coming from Naruto's tent, he thought the blonde could be ill so he hushed inside. He found a panting moaning blonde still fast asleep, 'he must be having one hell of dream'. The smirk on the jounin's face was soon covered by his own hands as he tried to hold back from laughing.

"Sasukeee...don't stop, Sasukee"

Naruto kept on moaning and mumbling, while Kakashi struggled with his own laugh. Soon the older man realized that he couldn't hold it back and before he would wake up the panting mess, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Naruto kept on with his dream, while his hand reached for his hard member, stroking fast to find release from the tortuous pleasure. He came in his pants saying his teme's name, luckily not too loudly. A few minutes later he woke up and noticed his current status, he withdrew his hand from his pants and looked at the mess inside it. He shook his head, trying to reject what he knew had happened, 'NO WAY! I did not just have another of those stupid dreams and jerk off sleeping, no and no!'. Sometime after he was done swearing at himself, he went to a close by lake to wash up and change clothes.

By the time Naruto went back to the camp site, the others were awake and eating. After the greetings, he made himself cup noodles, while talking to his team determined to not think about the dream; however, that task seemed impossible to carry out since the mission he was on was all about the bastard. He tried to not let it show, but he was pissed off as hell. Once they all finished eating, the camp site started to be cleaned out, and they left jumping from tree to tree.

Hours had gone by when they reached a village almost at the border, they decided to stop there and eat. There was a chance that someone here would have seen their targets, so they all sat around a table of a little restaurant waiting for their food.

"Kakashi-sensei, should we ask the waitress if she has seen him?"

"Yes, Naruto, I'll ask her once we're done, now be quiet and eat" – Kakashi was a little embarrassed because of what he had seen earlier and he just wanted to eat in peace and rest before resuming their mission. Of course, as jounin and captain of the team he still kept his focus on his surroundings just in case.

The teens kept on talking and eating. Naruto was in his fourth bowl of ramen and couldn't take it anymore.

"Kakashi-sensei, are you ok? You look like you lost your puppy..."

"Well, Naruto, I had a bad dream today so I'm a little tired" – The older man just wanted to see the blonde's reaction to the word "dream" and he was not disappointed, because the teen got red as a tomato and bowed his head to hide. Kakashi smirked at him, though no one could see it, 'mission accomplished'.

"Naruto, are you ok? You look like you have a fever!"

"yeah, yeah, I'm fine, dattebayo!" 'shit, I can't let anyone else know about these stupid dreams until I figure things out'.

By the time Naruto finished his thought, the waitress came again to give them their check and the boy took the opportunity to ask her about his teme.

"Excuse me, Yoki-san, I was wondering if you had seen a guy around our age here, he's really pale, has duck butt-like black hair, and really black eyes...every girl finds him beautiful and his a freaking arrogant bastard... but he's our friend and we heard we might find him around these parts..." – at the end of his little speech the waitress could see the sadden almost teary eyes of the kind whiskered face teen.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen anyone like that, but I'll ask the staff, just give me a moment"

"Ok, thank you Yoki-san"