The decision

CHAPTER SIX

Thirty minutes had passed, when Sasuke woke up to a peaceful looking dobe. He couldn't help but smile at the sight, holding him closer; he felt the blonde snuggle into his embrace, 'hn, cute'. He kept on watching his lover sleeping for a few more minutes before gently kiss his lips to wake him up.

Blue eyes started to open slowly at the warm feeling on his lips; he saw his teme pulling back and looking at him. He smiled softly and kissed him again, 'I don't want this moment to ever be over'.

"Hey, dobe"

"Teme...did you sleep?"

"Yeah, I woke up a few minutes ago. How are you feeling?" – The concern on his lover's voice did not go unnoticed.

"It's stinging a little...my ass I mean..." He mumbled the location and glared at the chuckling teen holding him.

"I guess that's normal, we were pretty ruff, hun?"

"Yeah, but it was...aw-awesome" – The whiskered cheeks went bright red at his own statement, causing the other teen to chuckle again.

"It sure was...We have to go back before they send a search party for you, dobe"

"They won't, they've probably already figured out what's going on..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well they know about my feelings for you...so yeah..." – Sasuke stared into the big blues eyes and wondered if he would ever be able to live without Naruto after this. He was pretty sure he couldn't, though.

"I...I don't know if I can go back with you, Naruto"

"Sure you can, teme! I've already explained to you what we can do, bastard!"

"Do you know what exactly it is that I'll have to face if I get back? I am a missing nin, Naruto; I can't go to jail, not before killing Itachi"

"Baka! Do you honestly think I would do all this to get you in jail? What's wrong with you?!" – at this point the kyuubi's vassel was already pissed and tried to stand up, but couldn't; he fell back to the side of the current cause of his anger, and to make matters worse the one beside him chuckled again.

"You can't stand up, hun? So you will have to listen to me, dobe. I know you wouldn't do that, but it doesn't mean that it won't happen nonetheless. The Hokage doesn't rule by herself, and the councilors are pretty strict people; they would love to lock me up, I'd bet" – Naruto calmed down a bit and put both his hands on the pale cheeks before him.

"Listen to me very carefully, I will not let you go to jail nor will I let anyone put a finger on you; if a suicidal person tries, I will get you out of there myself and kill anyone that stands in my way, I promise." – The seriousness in Naruto's tone had widened the dark eyes in surprise, 'he looks kind of hot like this, all serious'.

"Naruto...I...thank you" – The raven wanted to tell his dobe how he felt, but the words just wouldn't come out, he knew his kitsune would understand. He kissed the younger teen in a loving manner, showing him exactly how he felt, and Naruto could feel everything, the love, the gratefulness, the worry, even the fact that the raven had missed him; their bond was too great, and they could read each other's moves and looks.

"Will you come back with me?" – Sasuke could see the hope in the bright blue eyes, as well as the love and worry. He was inclined to believe him, he wanted to go with him, but he was afraid and didn't want to admit to it – "Sasuke, you don't have anything to fear, I'll be by your side. Everyone is looking forward to having you back, don't over think this" – 'he sees right through me, I trust him'.

"Alright, I'll go back with you" – He barely finished the words when tan arms wrapped his body and hungry lips attacked his mouth, breaking the kiss every now and then to smile wide and cheer. Sasuke felt relieved somehow, he was happy to see his dobe so cheerful and full of life.

He stood up after a few minutes of being crushed by the usuratonkachi out of pure bliss, and went after a cloth to clean them a little. The blonde was still lying down and was cleaned by his lover, getting a few kisses throughout his body during the loving process. Sasuke decided they couldn't wait anymore, so he picked his dobe up bridal style and skillfully performed the same jutsu that had gotten them there, going back to the front of the hide out where the rest of Naruto's team was impatiently waiting.

Kakashi and Sakura looked terrified when they saw Naruto being held by Sasuke right in from of them; they had thought the two had worked things out and were having am intimate moment. Now the sight before them made them freeze in their spots, causing Sasuke to chuckle a bit; then, he whispered to his dobe on his arms.

"Dobe, your team seems to think I hurt you"

"Well I wouldn't say that, but then again, I can't stand up by myself" - The leaf shinobi sighed in relief when they heard the teen's voice and soft laughter, but now they got even more curious.

"Sasuke, what happened to Naruto?"

"Kakashi, he's fine just a little...tired" – the smirking raven answer, you could hear the proud tone there.

"Kakashi-sensei, I'm really ok, actually, I'm great, dattebayo! Sasuke is coming back with us!" – The other ninjas' jaws dropped to the floor, they couldn't believe what was happening.

"Sasuke-kun...you're really coming back?"

"Yes, Sakura. This dobe had me rethink my ways. I'd like to thank you and apologize..."

"No need, Sasuke. We're just glad you're coming back with us; I'd like to say we should get going, but...will you be caring Naruto?"

"As longs as he needs me to, yes" – Naruto looked up at his teme and smiled, 'Am I dreaming?'.

"Teme, I want to try and stand up, I'm not weak, ya'know!"

"Of course you're not, dobe...here, careful" – He let his lover's legs go slowly analyzing his face for any sight of pain so he would pick him up again. Once Naruto's feet touched the ground and put his weight on to them, his knees gave out, still weakened. Sasuke quickly got him up again. – "You need to rest a bit longer, dobe".

The shinobi started to walk away from the compound, listening to the bickering of the two teen lovers. Naruto didn't want to look weak in front of Sasuke, so he wanted to try and walk, but the bastard wouldn't bulge. Kakashi and Sakura looked at each other and smiled happily, it was like nothing wrong had ever happened, the best friends, rivals and now lovers would still scream out the same insults to each other as when they were kids. It was very nice hearing that again.

After an hour, Naruto was able to stand on his own feet again, but it was already night out. They set a camp and decided they would run to the village starting at dawn. After dinner, Sasuke and his dobe went to bathe in a lake nearby. They striped, went into the cold water and, after washing themselves, they stayed there for a long while in each other's arms; blue eyes staring into dark ones, kissing softly, just enjoying the peaceful night. Back at the camp site, they shared a tent and slept in a warm embrace.