I'm not letting you go

CHAPTER FIVE

After leaving the camp site, the shinobi went through the woods according to the plan. They ran across the area looking for another way in, but couldn't find one, even when they climbed the rock formation. Hours had passed, and nothing was found. Sure it was a big area and they could sense the chackra bellow them, but couldn't get in.

Naruto decided to go back to the entrance, just to see the seal again and maybe send a message to Tsunade-sama. He was getting closer to his destination when he saw the figure he wanted to see the most.

He watched as Sasuke enjoyed his surroundings with his eyes closed, looking so peaceful, almost happy. He felt butterflies in his stomach, a slight burning sensation on his cheeks and dry mouthed. However, all that just got worse when he saw his best friend slowly open his eyes, and he could swear he saw some sort of happy feeling in those black eyes and he felt like his heart was going to jump from his chest.

They stared at each other, neither of them wanted to start talking, because they both knew that once they started they would end up fighting. Minutes had passed, when Kakashi, Sakura and Sai got there – Sai had stayed behind to check on something he had seen.

"Sakura, Kakashi, replacement" – Sasuke looked at all of them; 'I don't like that pale dude at all', then stopped to look into the fascinating blue eyes again – "Naruto"

The blonde ninja shuddered at the tone in which his name was pronounced, 'so hot...shit!'

"Sasuke...where is Orochimaru? I wanna kick his ass and then yours to get you back home already".

"Naruto, regarding Orochimaru, you're too late; as for me, I'll not be going back, I still have someone to kill" – Sasuke's voice had a hint of amusement, because he was watching the expression on the leaf shinobi in front of him; they all looked shocked, even Sai widened his eyes just a tat, as they realized what he had meant.

"Did you...Sasuke-kun what exactly do you mean?"

"I've just finished killing him and was about to leave to start my search for my brother"

"NO! I'm not letting you go!" Naruto shouted out as he began to charge up his rasengan; he was not going to lose him again, because now that he saw the pale skin, the stupid duck-butt hair, the beautiful dark and deep eyes, the pale lips and could even smell his scent from where he stood, he knew. He gave up denying and accepted, 'damn it, I'm in love with the teme and I've always been so'.

Naruto charged against Sasuke who had his chidori in hand, but what Sakura and Sai didn't realize was how weak both of their jutsus were, Kakashi noticed in an instant that neither of them wanted to hurt the other badly, just enough. They watched as the rivals forgot their jutsus and started using taijutsu. After many kicks, punches, jumps, flips and blood spilling, they created a big gap between them and started running towards each other, again with rasengan and chidori in hand.

The jutsus were about to crash against each other, when Naruto took a hold of Sasuke's wrist that had the chidori, deactivated his rasengan and hugged Sasuke tightly.

"I don't want to fight anymore, I want you back. I miss you and I don't care if I'm making a fool out of myself, I just want you, I finally realized and accepted that. Sasuke, I know you want your revenge, but you don't have to do this alone. You can come back with me and we will make it our mission to bring down Akatsuki together and you'll get to kill him. Please, Sasuke, don't leave me alone again" – Sasuke listened to blonde's whispered speech with widened eyes, he had not expected this, then again you can never successfully predict what the dobe will do next. He was unable to form words right now, so he just hugged Naruto back, just as tightly. "Get us out of here, Sasuke".