Final touches

CHAPTER SEVEN

The sun was starting to rise, birds were coming out of their nests to start their singing and Naruto was almost waking up because of a very warm feeling in his southern region and a weight on top of him. He was having a very good sensation crossing through his body and a moan escaped his mouth, finally waking him up.

He looked down to see a bump under the covers and the good sensations just kept on making him moan. It took a while for him to realize that someone was stroking his member and licking its tip.

"Sasukeee...so gooood"

"Finally awake, dobe" – Sasuke teased and got out of the covers to lay on top his lover and kiss him, but not stopping his ministrations.

"Nice way to wake up, teme" – The blonde purred and then deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around the raven's neck.

"How do you feel? Can you do it again?" – The pale shinobi asked in concern and his answer was a nod and a very passionate almost desperate kiss. So he started to run his hands through the tan skin and kiss, nib, lick and suck his way down the squirming, moaning and panting mess underneath him.

[LEMON AHEAD]

After leaving several hikcies all over his kitsune's body, he started stroking the other's very hard erection and suck on his own three fingers. Then, once they were soaked in saliva, he placed the first by the entrance, putting it in and starting to suck on the member in front of him. Naruto felt better than the last time and already started to moan lowly.

"Feels better hun?

"Daaamn, it does"

Relieved, the older teen put the second finger in, curled them and started to move in and out along with a scissoring motion. He could see his lover took a few seconds to adjust before he started moaning again, 'beautiful'. The third finger went in after a moment and the jinchuriki started to moan a bit louder and to thrust back into the fingers. At that, Sasuke took them out and moved himself to place his member by the waiting entrance.

"Sasuke, wait" – Naruto stated while sitting up and then bending towards the raven's member. He licked from the base to the tip, swirling his tong around it and then putting all of it in his mouth, sucking hard; said teen couldn't do anything, but groan and grab the blonde locks of hair.

"Aaaah, Narutoo...so fucking good" – Once the member was coated well enough, the blue eyed teen sat up and kissed his lover.

"Fuck me now, Sasuke" – The black eyed shinobi groaned and snapped for a second; he grabbed the arms of his lover who was kneeling in front of him and made him turn his back to him. Then, all in a second he slammed himself inside the ninja on all fours in front of him, earning a scream of pleasure and pain, which made him stop from just thrusting and breaking his lover.

"Sorry, but I can't hold back for much longer"

"Who says you have to?" – Naruto said in a teasing tone, while circling his hips around the throbbing cock, making Sasuke lose it. Said shinobi grabbed the teasing tan hips with bruising force, put almost all of his member out, just to slam back in hard, earning a long moan from his uke;

"Fuck, Sasuke! Just like that! Aah aaaah don't stop"

"Narutoo you feel so good!"

Sasuke kept on with his hard thrust, but he knew that he might come before his lover and he couldn't have that. So, he started to pump the other's member in time with his own thrusts making his kitsune go crazy and scream out his name, over and over again.