Chapter 1: Childhood Friend and Broken Stallion

Chapter 1:The Childhood Friend and Heartbroken Stallion.

Written By Raikiry

Edited by: Trader_Jack

It was a normal day in Cloudsdale and everypony was doing their usual routine. Like every normal pegasi up in the sky, we see a dash of rainbow flying across the skies. A Majority of Them witness rainbow. Everypony in Cloudsdale focused their attention on the rainbow color filly.

"ALRIGHT! 10 SECONDS NEW WORLD RECORD," said filly Rainbow Dash, who was Congratulating herself when she did a speed trail all over Cloudsdale. "Man I'm kinda thirsty," Rainbow said while she was flying down and landed on the clouds.

While she was walking to the nearest shop to buy a drink, she notices a pony that she did not recognize. She was interested in who it could be. She rushes into the nearest Cloud and sneaks her way towards them. While she was hiding in a Cloud, she notices a colt standing behind his parents and she couldn't tell what they were talking about.

She knew the only way to hear their conversation is to sneak up closer, and an idea popped into Rainbow's head. She flew up and sneaked up closer and hear their conversation.

"But mom, dad. I'm kinda nervous around this place and I had to abandon my friends in Manehattan," the colt said.

"Nonsense son. You'll make plenty of friends here. And besides, weren't you being bullied over our old home?" his father asks.

The colt stood silent and sighs in defeat. He always knew back on Manehattan there were couples of bullies calling him names. But he does remember that he had couples of good friends over there. Well kinda since none of them were actually his friends.

"Listen honey. I didn't like those so-called friends of yours that you use to hang out. There behavior towards you was unacceptable," his mother said, putting on a warm smile for him.

While he was about to say something, he heard a scream above him and saw a filly crashing right in front of him. His parents and the little colt look at the filly that was supposedly listening to their conversation.

"Um... Hello, little filly. Can we help you on something?" the colt father said to the filly in front of him.

"Um...Yes i mean no," she said, getting up from the floor and looking at the colt. She notices the colt has a black mane and white coat and red eyes. His cutie mark was a red thunderbolt, similar to Rainbow Dash. "Um... Welcome to Cloudsdale, the friendliest place known in all Equestria. Well kinda. Names Rainbow Dash. Nice to meet you," she said to the new pegasi.

"Well um thank you Rainbow Dash. My name is Great White, and this is my wife, Sapphire, and my son, Red Blitz. So son me and your mom will be in our new house organizing and then when we fit right at home and you go back to school you can make friends in no time. Well, I'll leave you two to know each other your mother and i will be inside to go to far ok we dont know this place very well yet," Blitz's father said while Sapphire follows behind him.