Chapter 13: Organization

It's been an hour or so after the event that had folded between Applejack and Blitz, and after an hour or so she told him to go back to work. Apparently, she was confused, and that it didn't mean she forgive him just yet, Blitz accepted it and let her be herself and organize herself.

AppleJack was on the other side of the orchard mumbling Celestia knows what.

"This is just getting more annoying." The Apple pony said while looking up towards the sky.

She notices a familiar rainbow tail that was hanging out of a Cloud and knew it was Rainbow taking a nap. Applejack looks towards Blitz who was calmly bucking some trees on the other side, while keeping her in mind, he went back to work as he knew she wanted some space, and knew she hasn't forgiven him yet.

"So...how long you were up there Rainbow" Applejack said without taking her eyes off Blitz.

There was silent for moment until the young Pegasus responded "Since the whole crying thing." Rainbow said peeking out from her napping spot.

Rainbow floats down and lands near her friend while looking towards Blitz "You didn't forgive that jerk, have you?" Rainbow said while getting no response from the earth pony.

"You know what he did, right?" Rainbow speaks once more but with a little venom in her tone.

"I KNOW-" Applejack held her tone for a moment and breath in before speaking again "I know what he did, but Rainbow, isn't this a little childish" Applejack said getting a confuse look on the Rainbow Pegasus.

"Childish, I don't think so." Rainbow Said getting AppleJack to sigh.

"Listen Sugar cube I never said I forgave him, it's just...." She paused for moment and looked at Blitz, and saw that he took a little break and was looking up to the blue sky.

There were no words in AppleJack's head, there was only pure silence, Rainbow huffed and was about to take off towards the sky before looking back at her friend.

"AJ, little advise don't forgive him... because" She looks at him for a quick moment before looking back at AppleJack "Because I never will." With that said she took off towards the sky leaving an orange mare with mix feelings on what to do.

Blitz knew Rainbow was there and was having a chat with AJ, but he didn't want them to know that he could hear their conversation, a sigh escape from his mouth as he looked up towards the blue sky. He knew if he wanted AJ's forgiveness, he needed to take one step at a time.

"Hey!" AJ shouts at Blitz making him turn and look at her "Your Done for the day, I'll let Mac take care of the rest." Applejack said getting to nod from blitz..

He didn't say a word, as he walk pass AJ and was headed towards the exit "Hey!" AppleJack shouted again making blitz to look at Her.

She was silent for a moment and her eyes were starting towards the ground "Good Job today, and if we need a helping hoof again you don't mind if I come and get yah?" she asked getting him to smirk lightly and looking back at the exit.

"You know where to find me." Blitz said getting the Farm pony to nod.

Applejack kept looking at blitz as he walked towards the fence and continued down the road towards Ponyville.

Not too far away from the Farm, little Apple Bloom was staring at the Young Colt, the little filly was slightly confused on this. Did AJ forgive him, or maybe it was something else, she didn't know what it was but Apple Bloom look towards the table that was placed in her tree house, and saw a Picture of her Family and plus Blitz.