Chapter 12: Family

Chapter 12: Family

Written by: VinylScratch7

It's been a little over an hour how Blitz gots the news about Granny's passing. Now he was on the front porch looking at the sunset without saying a word. He was thinking about his life, he didn't feel like to shed any more tears since it has been set aside. He needed to calm down and see whats he needs to do next.

The young stallion looks to his right and saw the first time he met Applejack and her folks, a very hot day that Blitz was sweating his fur off by the intense summer heat. It was his second day living in Ponyville and decided to take a look around to see.

He then notices the farm and the orchard, he was told they had an apple farm in this part of town that was own by the Apple family. Interested in the farm he went for a closer look. Flying over the fence and taking the view of the place, he heard the sound of hooves behind him. Turning around he saw a mare earth pony with blonde mane and apples as her cutie mark.

It was at this moment where he met Applejack. Over time, they started to get to know each other. At first, she thought he was some kind of business pony coming to offer a price for her farm. Laughing at her remark, he corrected her saying that he was no business pony and that he was new to Ponyville. As soon as all was settled down, Applejack decided to let him meet the whole Apple family. From there they became really close to each other.

Blitz returns to his sense and notice him as still sitting in the front porch. He then notices a little toy guitar beside him. Remembering from before, it made him dazed out and not noticing the toy belonged to Apple Bloom played when she was little, picking up the toy a sound of a screen door opens. looking behind he sees the red stallion showing a weak smile towards his friend. Blitz smirks and looks back to the view of the horizon.

His hooves took a step closer to him and sat beside Blitz, looking the horizon with him. He knew that since he got here, he was the only Friend who welcomes him back with open hooves.

"I'm sorry you had to find out. It was never my intention of telling you." Big Mac said with a sad smile in his lips.
All Blitz could do is smile back at him. "Its fine Big Mac. I was gonna find out sooner or later."

Big Mac sighs knowing that it hurts him to see his close friend- no wait, his brother in this kind of pain. He wanted to say something to him, however, Blitz opened his mouth again.

"Why don't you hate me, Big Mac?" This caught the red stallion off guard for a second. Never did he expected Blitz to say such words. It was pretty obvious why he doesn't hate him like Applebloom or Applejack. Unlike that last time in Hearts and Hooves Day.

=========================Past========================================

Blitz was in his cloud apartment preparing himself some lunch before he can start his day. It had been six months since he moved into Ponyville and it felt like a good life living in this area. A sound was heard through Blitz window. Thinking it was nothing at first, he ignores it but then the sound came back.

He went towards his window and opened it looking from below he sees Applejack smiling and waving at him to come down. Raising his eyebrow he quickly glides down and floated in front of

"What's up AJ?" Blitz

"Howdy Blitz. Ah was actually wondering if ya got any plans for today?" she asked.

Hearing that from Applejack made him smirk and decided to tease her "Why Applejack are you asking me on a date on Hearts and Hooves Day?"

The mare didn't flinch as she smirked back at him knowing he was teasing her "Why yes ah am Blitz. A date for helping me and mah brother get hook up with somepony he has an eye on"