Chapter 3: The Return

Written by: Raikiry

Edited by: Trader_Jack

Blitz was startled by the mysterious pony who came in front of him. He took a minute to analyze the pink pony. She has puffy pinkish hair and was smiling right at him. Blitz didn't know what to do. He was out of Ponyville for so long. He forgot to say hello to somepony.

"Well, silly billy what's your name?" she said.

Blitz shakes his head and smiles at the pony. It's better to start fresh and start making friends. "Um, name's Red Blitz. It's nice to meet you miss...?" he stops in mid-sentence to see if she can introduce herself.

"Oh pff. Silly. My name's Pinkie Pie, but my friends only called me Pinkie." She smiled. "So you must be new cause I know everypony in Ponyville and I never seen you around," Pinkie said bouncing in circles around him.

"Oh um. Yes, I want to move in Ponyville cause I am looking for a job as a doctor." Blitz said.

What he thought for the moment is better not tell her that you moved away for some incident that happened three years ago. He notices that Pinkie stopped bouncing and came in front of him.

"OHMYGOSH YOU'RE MOVING IN. THAT'S GREAT!" she screams almost getting Blitz deaf.

"Well thank you. But I need a house first. Do you know where I can get one?" Blitz asks.

"Oh, of course, go to Mayor Mare. She can handle your problem. Well, I got go. I'll see you later Blitz." With that, she disappears in midair.

"Wait!" It was too late. Pinkie was already gone. "Where can I find the Mayor?" Sure Blitz lived there once but he never got out of his house. The only way he got out of his apartment was because of Rainbow.

He sighs and started walking down the road of Ponyville. He saw multiple ponies walking past him. He was too nervous to ask where the Mayor office was. He stops walking and saw a food stand. He looks at the delicious fruit. There were Oranges, Apples, and Grapes. Blitz turns his head and notices a purple alicorn looking at the fruit.

This got Blitz to sigh. He knew the new princess was living in Ponyville, but why does he have to see her next to the fruit stand. He took a deep breath and look at Twilight cause he knew he needed direction to the mayor. So who better to tell him than the princess herself.

He walks towards her and taps her shoulder, getting her attention.

"Hmm?" Twilight turns around.

"Um excuse me, princess. Um, I would like to ask for assistance." Blitz said with a smile on his face.

"Oh of course. But call me Twilight. I'm still getting used to the new princess thing." She smiled.