Chapter 2: "Leave Me Alone."

Your POV

I was the last one to get off the bus.

Not cause I wanted to be. The black haired boy shoved himself in front of me before I could even stand up. I was praying that he wasn't in my class, my grade. I prayed he wasn't even going to the same school and just got on the wrong bus.

But no.

God insisted that my life would be hell.

Instead,  I headed to my class silently next to him. It looked like I was following. Not my fault my class was directly behind his.

Or so I thought.

He entered the exact same class that I was going to. I shook my head and read the number of the room.

"106.."

First period. Great. I get to spend my first hour of class with the mystery kid.

Why do I even bother?

I walked up to the teacher, clenching my fists and mustering up a smile towards him. He nodded his head and noticed my schedule.

"Ah, you're the new student."

He said before addressing the entire home room.

"Class, this is Y/N. She is a new student studying here at Phoenix Drop. Introduce yourself."

He patted my back.

"I-I'm y/n. Pleased to meet you all."

I stuttered a bit, but grinned. I was looking around for empty seats.

But there was only one

And guess who it was by?

"You can sit by the emo kid in the back."

My teacher said, pushing me to the back of the class.

Oh. My. Irene.

As if my life wasn't already hell reincarnate.

I could see a smirk under his hood as I walked to my new desk. He kicked my chair before I sat on it, causing it to clunk on the floor and disturb the entire class. Laughter ensued as I picked it up and sat down, covering my eyes.

This could NOT be happening.

The entire class period I endured remarks about literally everything, brought to you by the peanut gallery. He insulted my hair, my clothing, despite it being required to wear..
(Who does that?), earrings, eyes, shoes, backpack. You name it, he insulted it. In the end, I was glad the bell rang so loudly. It gave me a chance to escape his constant torture.

What was his problem? I did nothing in particular to harm or annoy him. He just seemed to hate my presence.

Whatever it was, if I didn't stop it soon, I would end up with no friends and a whole lot of troubles. It's bad enough he went on the bus with me, but he also was with me first period. That's basically two hours he has to make my day even worse then it's supposed to be.

I sighed heavily and started making my way towards my next class, Gym. I walked into the girls room and changed, not paying attention to other girls and their petty gossip and boy talk. It made me kind of sick. I pinned my hair back and walked into the large gym. I looked at the class of boys. So good so far..

No
No
No

My Irene please don't tell me he's in my PE class as well.

But my hopes were ignored. I saw him from across the room, chatting with the blonde haired Garroth from the bus.