Ŧ Ŵ Ø

ch. two » I've got a migraine.

tyler wakes up, first peacefully, with a yawn. but it turns into a wince, and he places his hand on his head. "I have a migraine," he complains, walking into the kitchen grabbing some pills. a voice in the back of his head tell him, more, take more. overdose. I want you dead. tyler shakes this thought away, and realizes josh is gone. he hasn't seen him since yesterday. he couldn't remember the incident.

tyler grabs his phone, texting josh.

to josh :
hey whered ya go
I thought u and I were DATINF U BUM

josh received the text message. the second he seen it was from tyler, he threw his phone across his room, causing it to shatter in several pieces.

tyler doesn't get his message . he doesn't know what he did wrong, so he drives to josh's house.

josh hears a car pull in the driveway. he quickly gets up out of bed to look out the window. tyler is walking up to the door, but by the time josh gets to the door to lock it, its too late.

CLIFF HANGER WHACHYA GONNA DO

but seriously,... I'm not making fun of blurryface or anything, this was seriously going to be a scary story, with deep, depressing, scary events. but my mind is in a good mood, and I couldn't think of any.

don't be mad, just bc I am writing a 'funny' story about blurryface. like seriously, I totally care for tyler, and I wish blurryface would chill, just as much as u do. I'm just having some fun time, calm down.. please.