Ş € V € Ň

ch. seven» you are surrounding all my surrounding sounds

tyler immediately stands up, hearing a furious knocking on the door. the sound makes him jump, its nine in the afternoon. . . tyler thinks.

he rubs the remaining sleep from his eyes and walks toward the door, slowly opening it.

no ones there. tyler looks around, no one. he turns to go back inside, but he hears something.

tyler.

"what? who said that?" I walk farther out into the darkness. my names blurryface. "where are you?" tyler asks harshly. but there's no answer. "its rather cold outside," tyler thinks to himself, "i should go back in."

tyler shakes his head, not making any sense of what had happened. he starts walking back to his room, but the phone starts ringing, "AHHH." he pulls his hand to his chest, gasping for air. WTF. I
he begins walking toward the phone, and answers it, "hello?"
he asks warily. tyler, get a grip!

"tyler. its your landlord, josh. I called you a few times today, but you didn't answer. I wouldn't have called you this late, but I heard you shouting and seen that you were outside."

when tyler realized it was josh, tyler quickly got a grip.

"oh yeah, someone was knocking on my door? but when I answered, nothing." "huh." josh replies, "should I come over tomorrow and see what is going on?" tyler sighs, he would love that, "yeah," a smile on tyler's lips. "well you heard the knocking at night. so I'm guessing I should come around at least... four pm. sound good?" "perfect." and tyler hung up.