Ň Ξ Ň €

ch. nine » I should've warned you just to stay away

blurryface stands inside the basement , laughing as josh carries tyler to a hospital . he drops the metal bar that hit tyler in the head, and leaves.

...

"mr. joseph seems to only be unconscious, nothing serious seemed to have happened after the accident. it wont be long until he wakes up." dr. shepherd says to josh. josh nods silently . "mind if i uh... stay?" dr. shepherd nods before walking out the door. 

tyler slowly opens his eyes, placing his hand on his head "ouch . uh, ... wh-where am i?" josh turns his head towards tyler, "it was dark. you banged your head on something, you went unconscious and so i took you to the hospital." tyler nods.

its almost eight when josh starts to doze off, but another doctor comes in the room. "hi," the woman gives off a soft smile, "im dr. grey. i was told to tell you mr. joseph will be fine, and will be sent home tomorrow." "thanks, doctor." she nods, "and im sorry, sir. but visiting hours are over," she gives an apolegetic  smile before leaving the patients room.

"bye, thank you." he smiles at the doctor. "im sorry," josh whispers as he shuts the door on his way out.

okay. sorry, not sorry about the obvious greys anatomy references. baCK OFF. okay also thanks for the nice comments :)))) and please follow me @ slightlydun on Instagram ;)) self advertisement is lame but i swear im cool

aLSo i know he only got like knocked out but sHHH