₣ Ξ V €

ch. five» they call for help of that I'm sure

its been weeks since both tyler and josh had the nerve to talk to each other. tyler thinks josh is avoiding him. but josh is just scared. he knows tyler needs help, and that is why he called a therapist, telling the therapist where tyler lived his phone number, everything. josh wanted tyler to get better, but josh knew he wasn't the one to help him.

tyler answers his phone, ceasing the tune warning him he has a call. "yeah." tyler answers, still half asleep. that's all he ever does anymore. sleep.

"tyler this is Dr. Stump , I've been notified, of ... problems, and I may be able to help you." a male voice says from the other line. tyler let's out a long sigh, he figured he should do something other than sleep through the day, so he says, "yeah, uh... what time?" it never occurs to tyler, how the doctor found out about these problems, and he never asks. "can you come here around five o'clock pm?" tyler nodded and hung up the phone, leaving the doctor clearly confused, because you can't see someone nodding through a phone.

the doctor assumes tyler got upset, and took the abrupt hang up as a 'no'. he begins to start scheduling in another 'patient'.

its almost 4:30 and tyler gets out of the shower, getting dressed in black skinny jeans, a gray t shirt and some shoes. its just a therapy session, he doesn't have to dress all that nice. but dang, he sure can make a simple outfit look like something a whole lot more.

he is surprisingly cheerful, as he walks his way to the place he is to go . (lol I don't know is it a hospital u go to, or is it called something legitimate like the psychiatrist.??)

he opens the door, of Dr. Stump's office, expecting it to be empty, but sees his old school mate , pete on top of the doctor, in a very heated make out session.

"okay then," tyler mutters, "maybe this place sucks.. and I should... go home," he finishes talking to himself.

on his way home, he bumps into josh, and it was very awkward. they didn't make eye contact or anything, they gave the ground their full attention. "hey," josh mumbles, scratching the back of his neck. "hi." tyler fiddles his thumbs. "so did you find out who stole your car radio?" josh asks, looking slightly up at tyler, who now has a very confused expression. "what do you mean, josh," tyler asks, looking up at him, "I don't even own a car."

josh then gets confused as well, he remembered tyler not having a car, but then why would he say that to him on the phone the other day? was he drunk? "I called you, on the payphone a couple weeks ago, you started flipping out that someone stole your radio.." josh trails off, thinking about the phone call that day.

"I didn't get any phone calls from you josh, ever." tyler says dead serious.

josh remembers how tyler knew it was josh, even though he was using a payphone. that seemed strange to josh, but didn't find it important enough to tell tyler.

tyler shrugs his shoulder, and keeps his gaze on josh, and josh keeps his gaze on tyler.

tyler missed josh so much, he was nothing without him. tyler looked down at their hands, which josh notices, and gently josh grabs tyler's hand. tyler smiles.

guys I am crying this story is just jumping around, there's no plot, and I'm not even sure if the problem is something that takes a whole book to solve. seriously, I could solve the problem like *snaps fingers* that. but its only been four chapters, so that would be lame. I'll think of something idk. also I feel its losing the jazz, you know? like its not as funny?? and im sorry..

uh yeah CYA (((:::; -LYDIA (((:(::

oh hey and could u guys leave feedback? maybe? my fake fan sister (not my twin:) ) is listening to house of gold bc she thinks she's cool (:!!