Chapter 11

Sophie blinked as the words she said bounced back at her. Keefe's mind is broken Sophie saw Biana put a hand over her mouth. "But-but you can fix him, right?" She asked. Sophie nodded slowly and Mr. Forkle put a hand on her shoulder "Sophie needs to rest before she does anything," Sophie glared at Mr. Forkle and shrugged off his hand "I WILL NOT just stand by while Keefe's mind is broken! Fitz, help me," Sophie brushed past Mr. Forkle and place her fingers on Keefe's temples.

Are you ready? She transmitted to Fitz, she saw him take a deep breath Yes. Sophie took a deep breath and entered Keefe's mind. Shattered memories scraped against her mental shield, but didn't break through. Sophie started transmitting Keefe over and over again, but with no luck. His mind stayed dark. Sophie pushed through his memories, desperate to find one that could help bring him back. She stopped in front a memory, it was Keefe trying to push past ogre guards blocking his way. He was yelling something that Sophie couldn't make out. Suddenly the ogres parted and Neverseen agent walked out carrying a limp body over their shoulder. Sophie saw Keefe screaming, suddenly the memory shattered. Sophie pulled away, she thought she knew who was the body. 

Are you okay? Fitz transmitted, pulling Sophie out of Keefe's mind 

You're supposed to talk to me. 

I'm fine she transmitted back. She had forgotten about Fitz in her hurry to heal Keefe. 

I'm going back in she transmitted and carefully entered Keefe's mind. This time she tried something that she had forgotten about before, inflicting. Sophie thought about all the times she had felt love and gathered it in her mind. She pushed it out and felt a trail of warmth. I found the trail! She transmitted to Fitz as she quickly followed it. 

Sophie found the nook. She started calling Keefe's name, begging him to come back to her.  She started transmitting memories of Keefe with Fitz, Keefe with Sophie, Keefe with Silveny-but with no luck, Keefe's mind stayed silent. Sophie started begging Keefe to come back Please Keefe, we NEED you. I need you. Please. Suddenly Sophie heard Keefe's voice, Miss me, Foster?  Sophie pulled her mind out of his and collapsed on his chest, sobbing. I thought I had lost you. Sophie transmitted, she felt Keefe stiffen. "You'll never lose me Foster," he whispered in her ear. "Keefe! You're back!" Sophie looked up at Biana standing over them, Sophie moved and Biana hugged him. 

Sophie heard a knock on the door. She saw Mr. Forkle move over to answer it, Tam an Lihn stood at the door. "Sophie!" Lihn ran over and hugged her, Tam shadow whispered The traitor decided to come back then. 

He saved my life Sophie transmitted back

He's a traitor, Sophie. He BETRAYED YOU! Tam's shadow whisper 'voice' cracked and Sophie looked at Tam worridly. Suddenly a whole knew voice filled Sophie's mind. SOPHIE! KEEFE! BABY! FITZ! BABY! 

 Silveny, did you have the baby? Sophie asked BABY! BABY! was Silveny's only reply. "Um, guys," Sophie turned to the group "I think that Silveny just had her baby."  Keefe's eyes widened "So now there's a Glitterbaby?" "Um, yes," Sophie answered "OMG! She's gonna be so cute!!!" Biana squealed and Fitz frowned at her "How do you know that it's a girl?" he asked "Woman's intuition," Biana replied "Do you know where she is?" Mr. Forkle asked, their fight apparently forgotten "One second," Sophie transmitted to Silveny, Where are you? Sophie felt Silveny hesitate Alone? Sophie looked around, I'm with Biana, Tam, Dex, Fitz, Lihn, Mr. Forkle, and Keefe. KEEFE! SOPHIE! ALONE! KEEFE ALONE! SOPHIE! BABY! Sophie looked at Biana guiltily, "I think she only wants me and Keefe to go," 

Biana frowned but then brightened "Hail me when you get there so you can tell me I'm right!" Sophie furrowed her eyebrows "Right about what?" "Glitterbaby being a girl!" Sophie nodded "Sure," transmitting back to Silveny Alone. Silveny sent an image of  a lush valley with beautiful red flowers and a waterfall. Sophie looked at Keefe "Are you ready?" Keefe nodded and they walked out the door to the edge of the cliff. Looking down, Sophie held Keefe's hand "On three. One, two," Sophie took a deep breath "three." they jumped off the cliff. Keefe was screaming while Sophie concentrated for the pull in her gut. The sky ripped open and they dropped into the meadow.

A/N: Yes! I successfully wrote a mind healing chapter, whoop whoop! Comment name ideas for Silveny's baby and I just might use them...(and I totally stole Glitterbaby from tumblr, shh!)