PROLOGUE

Spera.

Otherwise known as hope.

There's not some finite amount of pain inside us. Our minds and bodies just keep manufacturing more and more of it.

But it also manufactures hope.

Hope is a bird with feathers that perches in the soul and sings tunes without words.

It never stops at all

~¤~¤~

The assasin raised his hand against his forehead as a salute to the blond-haired woman standing on the balcony.

'1 down 2 more to go' She thought as she stared down on Tywin's lifeless body on the ground, He was thought to a good, loyal, trustworthy man but in the end he just turned out to be another backstabbing traitor.

She rubbed her stomach unconsciously, gently caressing it like she had been doing for five months now.

Yes, the woman was pregnant. It was ironic since she had made an oath to never have any children five years ago.

She looked up to the night sky. She loved the night sky, the moon in particular, since it reminded her of her parents and of her dead husband.There was a knock at the door "Angel, It is time" Her sister-in-law, Red said. No, Red isn't her name, It is just because of her appearance that she was nicknamed with that title. She had long, red, wavy hair that fell to her waist, striking red-tinted eyes, plus she completely loved the color red.

The woman sighed.

Time to attend a funeral.

~¤~¤~

AN:

Thanks for reading my new book! I hope you like it...

I personally think this one is better than the others... ehehehehe...

Oh yeah, the pic above is a picture of Red. Don't forget her, she has a good part in this story. XD

~SKY