Prologue

???'s POV

       I see her body lying there. All her friends had left her before the blood had even dried. I sigh, how could she call those beings friends when they leave her dead form for the buzzards? I feel the balance shift around me again, I have to hurry before its too late.

       I walk forward until I'm standing beside her. She has her eyes wide open, glazed over by the pain before and after death. Her face seems to be in the middle of a scream of terror. Or would that be pain as well? No matter, she is need in this world again, it will die without her.

      I rest one hand on her chest, right over her still heart, and lift my other to the sky. I chant the spell passed down to me from my ancestors who did the same this as I am doing now. Green energy spirals from my body, my life energy, until it surrounds Jess. I feel my strength ebbing away, and it takes all I have to finish the last word. I fall to the ground in agony, but I smile when I hear my cousin say,

                 "I'm back world."

     A/N Hello! Sorry this took  so long to write, but I have a lot on my plate, and the updates will be slow for awhile, so bare with me. Leave comments below on where you want this story to go, but first let me give you a quick recap on what happened in the first book.

      The village of Phoenix Drop found out Aphmau is a Hybrid, and is friends with others like her. (Ross, Jin, Barney, and Sky)

     Stuff happens, she goes to Asguard to find Steven and Sly arguing about her. She hears a extremely hurtful comment from Steven and it breaks the wall she had built in her mind to protect herself. She jumps of a cliff on a attempt at suicide but was saved by Jin.

      She is then pulled into a physical dream by her father, the Ender Dragon, and is later killed before she could be woken up.

       Ross and Jin turn evil, siding with their evil fathers (Shadow Lord and Ender Dragon) and the rest become extremely depressed.

       And there you have it! I didn't get all the details so no one could cheat and read this book first, but go check it out. How should Ross and Jin be save? Should they be saved at all? Will the Few get back together again? Will Phoenix Drop survive without Jess? Will Jess be able to cope when she couldn't before? Leave your thoughts down in the comments, until next time!