Chapter 5: Discovery

Emmalyn's POV

       I throw my book across the room with a crash. Its so frustrating that all the magiks user are in horrible pain and there isn't a single piece of knowledge about it. My raging thoughts were interrupted by a scraggly-looking Garroth barreling through the front door.

      "Emmalyn! I need you to research something important!" He pants. Poor thing, he has probably been up for more than a day. "Is it more important than the magiks users?" I ask him, raising a posed eyebrow (Eyebrow game STRONG). "It may help them." He stated as he sat down on a brown rocking chair.

       "One of Nicole's guards has rode to the gate to deliver some news that one of their town elders had given before he collapsed in pain. He said the word 'Enders'." He told me, but I was up and running. Enders, Endermen, Ender... THE END!! I grab a book that has black and purple spirals on it. I haven't read all of it because it was so sinister, but I remember it speaking of a dimension called The End. This dimension has illegibly housed the most powerful and evil beings in the history of the world.

        I tell Garroth what I knew as I san the pages for more information. "It also say that the most feared being was called the Ender Dragon. He has had two kids with a mortal woman and has created two hybrids who are probably even more evil than their father." I stop to think a moment. "Hey, maybe the magik users are feeling a drastic change in the balance, like more evil than good. Maybe, just maybe, those children have just discovered their upmost power. Their evilness."

      A/N So sorry for not updating for so long but my good friend writers block is staying with me. If any of you have any ideas for the next chapter please tell me and I may update more. See you all next time.

            ~Lynx_ Stories