Chapter 1: A Warm Welcome. Not.

Aphmau/Jess's POV

       I kneel next to my cousin and wipe her black hair from her face. She is wearing a smile, even though her eyes are glassy. "Thank you." I whisper, before using my powers to levitate her and properly bury her. I make a small gravestone for her and stick it above where I buried her.

                                                                               The Saver

                                                              Of Many Lives For Generations

                                                                                   Irene

         I feel the world shift. Well crap. "Oh Jin, Ross, what have you done?" I say, before growing my dragon wings and claws. I take off across the forest as fast as I can, keeping a watch for anyone I knew. Know. Whatever, still getting used to being alive again. (Had too sorry xD)  According to the Sun its only a few hours since I've died. But I'll bet it has destroyed my friends and those who they have told so far.

         My Asguard comes into view after a few minutes of flying. A sound reaches my ears as I land on its highest point. It sounds like a... gong? We only used those when... no way. We only use it when we extinguish the pillar's flame of a fallen hero. Me. They can't! It will make me unable to save them from the darkness! Ok Aph, think. What's the fastest way to let them know I'm not dead?

        Ah hah! Idea! I turn back to normal and raise my hand to the sky. Nothing happens, until a high pitched whistling replaces the steady thrum of a gong. Mjinoir flies into my hand and I quickly feel its power rush through me. The sky darkens and lightning hits me, making me transform into my armor.

        I smile until I'm tackled off my feet into a freefall toward the ground. "HOW COULD YOU?!" I hear before I'm punched in the face. It makes my lose my concentration so that I'm unable to stop myself from hitting the ground. Crack! Great, just great, some of my ribs are broken. Fan freaking tastic. I grunt in pain as I twist around, throwing a punch at my attacker. My vision is fuzzy, so all I can make out is a green suit.

       It nails him in the jaw stunning him, which gives me time to find where my hamster has gone. It landed a few feet from me, just out of arms reach. I receive another punch. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS? TO MESS WITH ME? IMPOSTER!" I return the favor my kneeing him where the sun don't shine. It knocks him off me for a moment, but its all I need to grab my Mjinoir and swing it around. It hits him with a force that knocks him into the wall of my home.

        I move into a kneeling position with the use of my hammer to see Steven in his green suit being held down by Jose. I cough up blood. I try to stand, but fall down to the ground soon after. Warm arms gather me up. They are gentle, but they move my broken ribs so that I scream. Its not one of those screams you do when your mad or sad, its the one that stiffens your spine and raises the hair on the back of you neck.

        I hear my savior murmur something, but I don't catch it, for I'm sucked into darkness again.

                                  ---------------------------IMPORTANT--------------------------

              A/N So she got beat up again. Yeah. I had trouble thinking of what to do and where to go with this so I just winged it. Ya ya I know its bad but I don't have any ideas. Please, please PLEASE give me some ideas of your own so that I can put up more chapters. Until next time.