Chapter 2: Catching Up

Aphmau's POV

            I awoke with a groan. Steven can punch really hard. Like, REALLY hard. I try to open my eyes but quickly close them when a bright light blinds me. I hear someone whisper something, and the light dims. As my vision comes into focus I attempt to recognize my surroundings. I found myself in a red room that had the same furniture as the Hall.

            Sly is to my right, holding my hand as I take it in. I blush when I notice this because, duh, he is my crush. SHHH PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS! He doesn't like me back. (Salty much Aph?) I grunt as I raise myself up onto my elbows. "What. The. Heck. Was. That." I say to him slowly, containing my anger. "I come back from the freakin dead to save you all's butts but NO you couldn't have made it easy. NOPE Aphmau didn't have enough to do, lets just make it harder on her. GREAT IDEA." I ranted at him, getting madder by the second.

            "I... er- need to tell the others your awake." He stumbles for his communication amulet. I grab his hand before he gets it, using a bit of my hybrid power. "Not until you tell me where I am and what happened." I command, shocking him, seeing as I'm the only injured. Because of this, I add, "Don't forget I can squash you like a bug Stari, even if I'm injured."

             He sits down on a dark wood stool he had and sighs. He rubs his hands together and launches into an explanation. "We were, um, doing your ceremony b-because you were dead. We had just started when we heard thunder and saw lightning. Because Steven thought you death was his fault he got really worked up and flew off. We all thought he was just angry until he didn't come back. We went after him and saw him beating you up-"

            "I was letting him."

             "Sure, ANYWAY our Hulk jumped in and saved you, while the rest of us took you here. That's-well- that's it."

             "Uh-uh, where is here?"

             "Its... er.... uh..." I raise an eyebrow at his reluctance to answer.

              "Promise you won't be mad?" He asks me. Crap, this will be bad, won't it? I nod slowly at him. "It's... It's the Hall." I quickly wipe all emotion from my face as I go into rage mode. (Prepare for caps) THAT SON OF A GUN WHOEVER DID THIS WILL GET WHOOPED SO HARD THERE MOTHER WILL FEEL IT. DO THEY KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED TO GET THIS QUARTZ? HOW LONG IT TOOK? HOW MANY TIMES I NEARLY DIED? DO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF I LOST IN THERE? OH I AM GOING OVER THERE AND BONKING THEM ACROSS THE WORLD.

          Sly is watching me in fear. "Who?" I ask through gritted teeth. "J-J-Jose." He stutters out. (If its not really Jose its going to be in this story) And I'm up, knocking Sly back and ripping away from the life support system I was connected to. I Sprint down the hallways while following Jose's scent. He is at Asguard attempting to fix it.

          I walk up to him and pin him against the remains of my ex-home. He sees the fury in my eyes and gulps. I raise my hand and my hamster flies into it. I let go of him to swing Mjinoir right across his face, causing him to fly across the yard and hit a tree. "Payback." I said, and put my hands up as the authorities approach me. I smile at them insanely and, ruled by my anger, welcome the darkness I was born to live with.

                  "Nice to see you again...

                                               Brother."