Chapter 4: Consequences

Dante's POV (This is at Phoenix Drop with Garroth and Laurance already having told everyone)

         "GGGGAAAAAAAHHHH" Kawaii~Chan screams, awakening me from my tiny nap. I carefully put a cold rag on her forehead as she thrashes on her pink bed. All the magik users at Phoenix Drop have been in terrible pain ever since Garroth and Laurance told everyone of Lor- or... Aphmau's true identity and how she was dead.

          I assumed it was from grief at first, but it escalated to a point that could only be physical pain. No one can do anything, for no one who knows magiks isn't in the horrible state and Lucinda can only tell that it is someone otherworldly. I sigh as Kawaii~Chan calms down a bit and lays there panting. I pick up the cup of water beside her bed and raise it to her lips.

          She gulps greedily, but seems to not have the strength to raise her arms. If only Lord Aphmau was here she could help us. No, not Jess, but Aphmau. The real Aphmau. In the distance I hear Zoey's scream pierce the silent night, joined shortly after by Kawaii~Chan and the others. "I'm sorry." I sob, my carefully constructed wall I built in my mind falling dawn for a moment. "So, so sorry."

       Nicole's POV

     I am on what was supposed to be a short trip to a nearby village, but one of my stopping places has been stuck by some disaster. All the magik users have collapsed without a word, except for one elder, who had a few seconds of clarity. He explained to me what was happening with a single word. A horrible, unbearable word.

            "Enders."

        A/N So sorry for the wait on this and how bad of a chapter this is, but I have a major writers block and can't think of a way to go with this and how to get it there. Please try to get some ideas down in the comments to speed up my slow updating and hopefully make my chapters a bit more interesting. Love you all, until next time.