Chapter 3: Back Home

Picture above is how she looked when she appeared, not when she dressed up

        Ender Dragon's POV (Didn't expect that did ya?)

         My children have returned to me. I feel the power rush through my veins and I roar in triumph. There is no way to take them away from me now. With them, I can get to the OverWorld and make it my true domain. Ah, here comes my star pupil. "Jessica." I purr as she walks in, her back straight and face forward just like I taught her. "Where have you been? I knew you were here, but you didn't come to see your dear father right away."

          "I visited Jin. He was near the training facility. I am sorry for any inconvenience with my lateness or notability to comply over these years. I want to get back on the winning side." She bowed to me in total submission. The most powerful being is loyal to me. Not Irene. Me. I flash my sharp teeth at her while she straitens. "It is great to have you back, but I will have to test your loyalty like  am doing with your sibling. You will stay with me at all times, other than when you sleep. Also, reclaim your true weapon, something tells me we will be going to visit you old friends."

        Aphmau's POV

          No! Stop! Can't you see he is evil? I scream at my controlling Hybrid side.

          He is blood. We will follow him and make him proud, unlike what he has thought of us for the time we went awol. She says calmly, walking toward the armory.

           I unintentionally place my hands behind my back and walk in a perfect form. It has been nailed into my brain since I was born that Father was always right, you were what he wanted you to be. Anything else was a sin and a broken law. I enter the heavy doors and see my Scythe on the wall. It was extremely dull, but I expected that, seeing as I was the only one who could touch it without being in agonizing pain.

         I take it off the rack and let it rest in my hands. Though I don't wasn't to admit it I love this place. No rules or higher beings holding me down (Except for my father of course). I have an army at my fingertips, ready to launch into battle and win with total loyalty. I smile as I let my control down. My teeth become pointed and black horns grow on the top of my head. My wings grow with my tail and my hair gets a single purple streak in it.

         I move the panel that had held my Scythe with my strength and saw my armor. It was made of obsidian and bedrock. It protected me but it didn't make me look like a tin can. It was easy to move in and had no helmet. I slipped it on and made my way back to my brother. I think back to when I saw him a few minutes ago.

      -Flashback-

     I appeared into m home world. I had calmed down, but my vision still had a tint of red to it. I see Jin with his old sword. It was black with red swirls on it, not to mention extremely powerful. Jin was in a small battle arena and had random demons throwing knives and javelins at him. He was dodging them and sometimes hitting them back to the person.

     I walk up to the arena and use my mind link. I'm back, how did Dad take yours? I ask him, referring to him coming back.

     He welcomed me, but said I had to prove my loyalty. Try apologizing to him when you see him, it might let you off the hook.

     I nodded to him, sending him a slight smile that quickly disappeared when demon looked at me. I turned away and began the long treck back to my Fathers house. It was the biggest and most safe building in the End, and easy to find. I arrive and lick my lips with anticipation. I'm back, and ready to kill.

       -Flashback end-