тнree

Don't forget to Comment and Vote xx

        *EDITED*

HELLO LIFE I DON’T KNOW  

“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”

       ― Tim McGraw

    I board the plane for California and when I take my seat I look up and find I am sitting with all my friends and family.

    "What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

    "If we can't have you, no one can." They all say in unison and I panic. I try to get up from my seat but I find I am locked in.

    "No one." I hear two voices say together and I look up to see my parents standing over top of me with their hands on my shoulders.

    "Get ready for takeoff." I hear Jeremiah say from the head of the plane and we take off into the air. The plane flies smoothly until I feel a jerk and plane dives forward, heading straight for the ground. I hear someone screaming, or is that me, and then we hit the ground and everything goes black.

    I wake up gasping for air and blink my eyes rapidly. I feel around my and feel that my body is still intact and conclude that it was just a nightmare. Finally getting my vision back, I turn my head to look at the clock on my dresser and see it's only five a.m.

    Great.

    Blinking away from the res of my sleep I get out of bed and try to think of what I should do. My stomach growls, telling me it's empty and in need of some food, so I head downstairs to get something to eat.

    Downstairs I find that there's already something set up for me. A whole buffet of eggs, bacon and sausage is spread out in front of me and my mother emerges from the kitchen carrying a platter of French Toast and Pancakes.

    "Good morning sweetie!" She beams and I raise my eyebrows, looking at the buffet of food in front of me.

    "What are you doing up at this hour?" I ask her. The answer is obvious but I still want to hear her say it.

    "I should ask you the same question." She smirks over her shoulder, flipping another pancake on the stove.

    "Nightmare." I reply shortly.

    "Oh, what about?" She asks, concerned.

    "Oh it's nothing to worry about." I mumble, stabbing my fork into a pancake and putting is on my plate. I grab the butter and the syrup from the middle of the table and pile it on.

    I hear more footsteps on the stairs and my dad appears in the kitchen. He takes a seat at the table across from me and stabs a pancake with his fork and puts it on his plate. I push mine around my plate with my fork and move my leg up and down repeatedly as a nervous habit.

    My dad picks up on this and places his hand lightly on my leg. "I'm sure they're nice people, they are your parents and they will love you." He smiles at me and I try to muster up a small one but instead I frown.

    "I know, but how could they love me? I mean yeah they are my parents but you guys," I mumble pointing to the two of them. "You guys are my real parents. They're just the people who gave me up." I continue, still pushing the syrup covered pancake around my plate.

    "Sweetie," My mother coos from my side and I shake my head and stab at a piece of the pancake.

    "Never mind. Just ignore that I said that." I mumble, stuffing my face with food. It's silent in the room for a long time until another thought pops into my head and I accidentally say it aloud.